New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSwitch View Post
    Mga sir, ask ko lang ano possible cause bakit hindi lumalamig hangin ng AC ko.

Here's what happened:

Car: Nissan Maxima 89

Engine got recently replaced, then nagpa karga ako ng Freon, nag leak check naman yung nagkarga along the engine bay. So after ng karga, mukha naman ok, kasi umuwi ako ng malamig ang AC, and ramdam mo dun sa copper tubes yung lamig...

After a few days, punta kami hospital, doon ko naramdaman na di lumalamig ac, kapag naka_on naman gumagana condenser and you can also hear na nagbago menor.

I already tried all level settings, made sure na nasa cool yung isang switch, and AC button is pressed. kaso wala talaga.

Then tiningnan ko at sa engine bay yung device na may glass sa ibabaw, meron naman laman kasi may parang usok na gumagalaw, tried na pasingawin sa gas valve, meron naman,

pero funny thing is, nung hawakan ko yung copper tubes ng AC, walang lamig, kahit dun sa tube sa dalawang side nung part na may glass sa ibabaw

ano kaya problema?

just curious, did most of the members join the "pilipinibi" (philippine navy)? everybody seems to call the engine compartment which is less than a cubic meter engine bay. engine bay usually denotes a large part of a vessel housing a large engine capable of emplacing two main engines with accessory engines for cooling, engine for power production, engine for bilge pumps and etc. sorry, just curious. if this how it is called here, i understand

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^ seriously, you're asking that question? and yes, that's what many people call it here.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    ^ seriously, you're asking that question? and yes, that's what many people call it here.

serious as a heart attack! in the automotive service field where i have been working for decades, we call it engine compartment

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^great, now i hope you don't get a real heart attack. further, thanks for the information but people do and say things differently. if you'll do a quick google check you'll find out that not only filipinos use the term engine bay. we can't be all wrong, you know?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ^great, now i hope you don't get a real heart attack. further, thanks for the information but people do and say things differently. if you'll do a quick google check you'll find out that not only filipinos use the term engine bay. we can't be all wrong, you know?

i apologize, i have a certified master automobile technician to present, i have been a certified master medium and heavy duty truck technician, i have been a crew chief for the biggest aircraft of the free world, i have worked on personal watercraft from jetskis to boats up to 20 feet both gas and diesel engines both inboard and outboard, i have worked on highway and offroad equipment for quite sometime, please forgive me if i am saying something that ticked you off. but we never called them engine bay

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    double post

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ticked me off? honestly, it's your style that's kinda amusing. why do you need to list your posts or accomplishments? you can post useful information here without listing your credentials. you come across (to me) as a bit too arrogant. further, even if you are who you say you are, you have to realize that your way is not the only RIGHT way. and honestly sir, you might want to post your curriculum vitae as well, that is if it will make you happy. Now back to the topic.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ticked me off? honestly, it's your style that's kinda amusing. why do you need to list your posts or accomplishments? you can post useful information here without listing your credentials. you come across (to me) as a bit too arrogant. further, even if you are who you say you are, you have to realize that your way is not the only RIGHT way. and honestly sir, you might want to post your curriculum vitae as well, that is if it will make you happy. Now back to the topic.

so now sir, i humbly apologize. with your kind approval, may i ask the question?
    again, if this is how you call it, i understand.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    no need to apologize, and as i said, just do a quick google search. you'll find out that a lot of people use the term engine bay, not only filipinos. what you know may not necessarily be the only right thing.

to the TS, sorry for the OT. now back to the topic

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    no need to apologize, and as i said, just do a quick google search. you'll find out that a lot of people use the term engine bay, not only filipinos. what you know may not necessarily be the only right thing.

to the TS, sorry for the OT. now back to the topic

so what's your automotive service qualifications? never mind. sorry again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
AC Issues