New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ours is a 2.4v camry 'never experience your problem.
    1 year old na camry ko di pa ko gumagamit ng car scent or deodorant.
    i think you should insist to toyota to fix your problem 1.9M is not an easy money.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    ...Anyway, ano yung mouth ulcer?
    Yung tinatawag na 'singaw' na parang pimple inside your mouth.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ah singaw pala. thanks flagg!

SOmething is terribly wrong with that car then.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try leaving the 'recirculate' button off, even when parked, so that fresh air comes in. This might be able to reduce the smell. We had that amoy pawis/amoy medyas smell before, and getting fresh air helped reduce/remove it.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    such an awful problem to have, a mouth ulcer causing car. plus they want to bill you P7500 for a car that's only 3 months old and w/ a warranty to boot. something is definitely wrong w/ your car's a/c system (somewhere somehow there's stagnant water in there) and your casa, sir. hopefully, bro mazdamazda's preferred casa may find the remedy to your misery.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    what exactly is that P7500 that they are charging you? Please give more details. I assume a/c is covered under warranty especially if regarding a/c draining as it could affect other parts of the a/c system which toyota will be spending more on if warrantied.

try using charcoal, maybe that would help.
    They want to charge me 7,500.00 for Labor in cleaning the AC to get rid of the smell.

I also assume AC is covered under warranty and I don't think I voided my warranty in any way that I'm aware.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I will try to bring the car to Toyota Shaw-Ortigas next week maybe they would fix the problem under warranty.

I just got off the phone with my friend who own's 3 2007 camry and she said 2 of the 3 exhibit the same problem I had and she had it fix by Toyota Shaw but she can't remember if they had to pay anything for it since everything was arrange by the company secretary. But she doubts if anything was paid since car is new and under warranty.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    tip ko lang (not sure though hehe)

wag mag spray ng pabango/perfume/cologne sa loob ng car. didikit sa filter yung amoy. kasama ang dirt. so babaho yan

lalo na yung mga gel type na car freshener. where do you think the gel goes? sa filter. pag mag sublime yan diretso yan sa filter.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    No problem with mine. You shouldn't be paying P7.5k it's still under warranty.
    E-mailing Toyota will do you no good.
    Try putting some charcoals inside your car, maybe someday it will absorb the bad odor.
    Last edited by Camgen6; February 7th, 2008 at 04:39 AM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sounds like you have mold...I would spray LYSOL into the all the interior vents including the air vent outside your car, let it sit for a couple mins. and then turn the A/C with its setting for the outside air to circulate in...

Lysol does wonders...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2007 Camry AC STINKS!!!