New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Having this X films ceramic tint installed at the moment at the recommendation of a friend. From the videos, including their night drive comparisons, it seems pretty legit. They also claim to be a ceramic tint that doesn’t affect or block rfid and cell signal so they’re safe to use with windshield mounted rfid tags like easytrip Autosweep.

I’d like to get some feedback sana from actual users. I have the vkool oem in my other car and was incredibly happy with it vs the 3M casa tint that came with this car I’m replacing with x films.

Wanted to try another brand and this was priced at P6,500 for full wrap around. Around the same price as vkool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Having this X films ceramic tint installed at the moment at the recommendation of a friend. From the videos, including their night drive comparisons, it seems pretty legit. They also claim to be a ceramic tint that doesn’t affect or block rfid and cell signal so they’re safe to use with windshield mounted rfid tags like easytrip Autosweep.

I’d like to get some feedback sana from actual users. I have the vkool oem in my other car and was incredibly happy with it vs the 3M casa tint that came with this car I’m replacing with x films.

Wanted to try another brand and this was priced at P6,500 for full wrap around. Around the same price as vkool.

san available yan sir? is that 6,500 price for a sedan?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    san available yan sir? is that 6,500 price for a sedan?
    Here at HG autoworks in tandang sora qc sir. For fortuner yan quote. Currently being installed now hehe

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    can't seem to find any legit information about this brand. could be just a china made rebranded product.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Levi's P O R N Review...X films tint? Any feedback?
    X-films Ceramic tint installed on my Mazda 3 sportback - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post

Sir, good day. Musta po yung xfilms niyo? Planning to have my car installed. Worry ko lang is baka hindi na mabasa yung rfids ko ng mga scanners. Thanks!

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by gvalquisola View Post
    Sir, good day. Musta po yung xfilms niyo? Planning to have my car installed. Worry ko lang is baka hindi na mabasa yung rfids ko ng mga scanners. Thanks!

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Its not bad at all. Seems decent and in terms of heat rejection seems to do as good as my vkool oem35/20 combo even though i got the light tint wrap around. Several small dot like bubbles around the rear windshield area and rear windows(most likely due to installer nagmamadali). I’d recommend it only because its legit in its rfid friendliness vs vkool. Otherwise if rfid isn’t a problem vkool pa rin tbh

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I have it installed replacing my 3M. So far so good. I went for the clear tint.

Went to "Black Edition auto customs" in sta rosa.

Sent from my Nokia 3210

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdoods View Post
    I have it installed replacing my 3M. So far so good. I went for the clear tint.

Went to "Black Edition auto customs" in sta rosa.

Sent from my Nokia 3210
    Boss, ano sasakyan at magkano? Thanks X films tint? Any feedback?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Everest. P6500. Add 1000 if you mix with other shade. I went for clear windshield, and light on passenger and back.

Sent from my Nokia 3210

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast