New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    hello po fellow peeps, ask ko po if you have experienced lalo na during hard rain, ung windshield wipers nyo medyo nagwi-wiggle? Sa akin po napansin ko last Saturday (halos walang tigil ang ulan) na nagwiwiggle ung wiper, pero maayos pa naman ang pagwipe nya, clear naman ung winshield, kaya lang medyo kainis ung ingay nya. This happens on my left windshield wiper, sa right side ok naman. Any tips to make this smooth again? btw, im using new BOSCH aerotwin wipers.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rsscertified View Post
    hello po fellow peeps, ask ko po if you have experienced lalo na during hard rain, ung windshield wipers nyo medyo nagwi-wiggle? Sa akin po napansin ko last Saturday (halos walang tigil ang ulan) na nagwiwiggle ung wiper, pero maayos pa naman ang pagwipe nya, clear naman ung winshield, kaya lang medyo kainis ung ingay nya. This happens on my left windshield wiper, sa right side ok naman. Any tips to make this smooth again? btw, im using new BOSCH aerotwin wipers.

TIA

altis?

hmm mine is altis to and same wipers as yours.

sakin nawawala nalang bigla. try mo daanan ng sand paper yung blade ng wiper.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have you been using rain-x or other windshield chemicals? have you been putting waxes or detailing liquids sa windshield?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    have you been using rain-x or other windshield chemicals? have you been putting waxes or detailing liquids sa windshield?

+1.

minsan ata kapag malagkit ang windshield nangyayari to.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    altis?

Seryoso ka dyan? Magawa nga

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    altis?

*s_quilicot - thanks po sa reply.. may specs po ba na sand paper? or ung sand paper po na ginagamit ng mga latero (pang car po) di ko alam kung ano un.. 3m ata.. correct me na lang po.. will try po advise nyo.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    meron po akong ginagamit na rain repellant - can't remember the name pero nabibili po sa Ace Hardware, also I use Glass cleaner ng Armor All. Bawal po ba ito? Ano po dapat gamitin? thanks!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i'm using polyglaze-water mixture for washer fluid to remove mists and lubricate wiper against windshield.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    You already mentioned the magic word - the wipers are NEW. That's the reason why they're noisy, from my experience.

I've noticed new wiper blades - Bosch, NWB, Denso - tend to require a period of breaking-in before they perform at their best. Within this break-in period they'll tend to judder or squeak across the wet windshield. For the most part it's normal and it'll go away as the rubber wears down its initial layer.

Bottom line is, just keep using them. The more you do, the sooner they'll shut up. HTHs

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    You already mentioned the magic word - the wipers are NEW. That's the reason why they're noisy, from my experience.

I've noticed new wiper blades - Bosch, NWB, Denso - tend to require a period of breaking-in before they perform at their best. Within this break-in period they'll tend to judder or squeak across the wet windshield. For the most part it's normal and it'll go away as the rubber wears down its initial layer.

Bottom line is, just keep using them. The more you do, the sooner they'll shut up. HTHs
    Thanks type100 - however, I forgot to mentioned that my stock wipers are doing the same wiggling action.. particularly the left wiper.. pareho lang talaga

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Windshield wiper wiggles