New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pansin ko...parang ang dirty ng windshield ko...its not clear lalo na pag-umuulan...parang may stain na i can't describe...parang watermarks...basta its all over the stupid glass...help pls...

peace!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe you just need to have your car detailed. They could clean your windshield of the grime that has stuck to the glass over the years of use & abuse it has received...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dalhin mo kay Big Bert's may promo sila for cleaning windshields.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd say that your windshield requires polishing and can use an application of a glass treatment product.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my car is just a year old...what would i do? i wanna do it myself...hehe!!

peace!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how much would bert's charge for windshield polishing?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kailangan mo is rubbing compound and lots of water dahil mahirap kuskusin yan!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For windshield polishing, it will cost P250 only. But if you opt to have all windows polished, it will cost P700. Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BlackMagic,

Can your polish eliminate minute scratches (wiper rundown area)? I've used D'Best winshield polish and i was able to take off some on some area... though it requires hard rubbing. Kaya hindi ko na nilahat... sumakit arms ko.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    slayer: New glass cannot be polished off that easily in terms of scratches without altering the optics or integrity of the glass (especially the windshield)... Scratches are pretty basic, in order to remove them, you have 2 options, carve the scratch down to the base of the scratch (leveling) or fill the scratch up with resins. Obviously, the latter option is better since it won't alter the tensile strength of the glass. The former method will not work on new glass since it's a lot thinner than pre 80's windshield and will definitely cause the glass to be brittle and adds distortion (grado).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
windshield problem...help