New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MRC23 View Post
    *LAcars
    Hi Sir Amrit. Thought you could help this guy but as you have said its from another store. Well, that clears things out. Anyway, do you know were they moved? Im worried about the warranty on my HID. Its only 2 months since I bought them from 7Flags.

*aLVin
    Its true sir. Spoke with the owner of 7Flags.
    hmmm...almost the same owner narin pala, pagusapan nlang nila yun. hope lacars would accomodate some issues of 7flags client. parang la na ako naririnig na 7flag branch e.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    MRC23- I think youre mistaken there, the owner of 7flags is not related to me. Her name is Eden Raymundo. Kindly check as there is another Amrit also in the car accessories market. They could have told you that we are related just to get you to buy the items from them. Next time you purchase items, make sure its not just a sales claim. Per what we know from our sources, they import their own tints and lights and use their own brand, they do not buy from local distributors hence warranty issues must be addressed with them. I did not know they closed down till one of their customer's came to us for tinting.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ah iba namn pala eh. now that's a problem since no more ways to claim the warranty.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    *LAcars

Thanks for making the official statement from you. I will further search where they have moved and somehow worked from them if in case I have warranty claims to them. Sorry if somehow I caused some inconvinience from you but no harm meant and I definitely recommend your shop to our fellow tsikoteers as one of the good quality car accessories shop in Makati.

Thanks and may you have a good day..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Mrc23- No problem. Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    mga bro need help pls ano ba ang tint sa windshield na itim pero maliwanag kahit gabi and san maganda magpatint na mura pero quality ang trabaho. isa pa mga bro kaya ba lagyan ng tint ang printed antene ng nissan sentra 2006 model?tnx a lot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Where to go for Tint?