New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 163 of 174 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1737
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Just had my rfid installed they installed it in my headlamp. They take a look at my windshield and the installer says its too dark rfid cannot be read.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    If I may ask, what do you mean by "take a look"? They didn't use an instrument and they just decided that an RFID on your windshield can't be read?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    If I may ask, what do you mean by "take a look"? They didn't use an instrument and they just decided that an RFID on your windshield can't be read?
    Yup they already knew by the shade of the tint and didnt bother to check it from their instrument this is in cavitex.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yup they already knew by the shade of the tint and didnt bother to check it from their instrument this is in cavitex.

i am curious,
    is the signal involved a radio signal, or is it a light signal?
    kasi, kung radio signal, even the blackest of tints should not be a problem...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006

I have RFIDs on 3 cars with dark tint. Seems like tamad lang yung installer mo.

When I had mine installed chineck talaga muna if the RFID reader recognizes the RFID installed even with tint.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

When I had mine installed chineck talaga muna if the RFID reader recognizes the RFID installed even with tint.

Eto naman yata talaga dapat ang process. Yung akin din nung nagpakabit ako sa may Citystate, may dala pa syang parang baril na reader para icheck kung mababasa sa windshield yung RFID nila. Though 3M medium lang yung tint ko at sabi nila wala raw issue yun, chineck pa rin nila just to make sure.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    3M CS20 din tint ko. Visually it looks the same as the Vkool OEM20 on my other car. So hindi definitive yung visual inspection lang ng tint kung gagana or not yung RFID.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Yes, most probaby in my other car for autosweep installatiom I told her that my tint is vkool oem20 she immediately told me that it cannot be read and installed it in my headlight as well.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Can you put a new tint on top of an existing tint double layer?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Anyone using solrex ceramic black tints? Feedback pls. TIA! keep safe everyone

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Haven’t tried solrex yet but LLumar CTX/Ceramatrix is 100% guaranteed to pass on RFID tollgates. I have it installed on my three cars and no problems on signal interference or RFID readings. Quality is also really great since LLumar is U.S. made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the best car tint brand and color?