New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 109 of 178 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nagtaas na? When I asked a few months ago sa auto show they said 12k lang for a sedan.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Not sure sir, walk in lang ako last monday and qouted 18k for the ultra series(totl) and 12k for the ultimate series tints(same league as vk70 and huper c70 as they explained.)

May "black" shade sya vs. "Blue" shade ni huper c70 and ultimate series and brownish shade of vk70.

Ceramic based din daw sya so it works flawlessly on my ectag.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    Not sure sir, walk in lang ako last monday and qouted 18k for the ultra series(totl) and 12k for the ultimate series tints(same league as vk70 and huper c70 as they explained.)

May "black" shade sya vs. "Blue" shade ni huper c70 and ultimate series and brownish shade of vk70.

Ceramic based din daw sya so it works flawlessly on my ectag.
    I can't find any Ultra films on their website. And it mentions that the VLT 70 falls under ultimate. What was their claimed TSER & IRR for the ultra? So we can check if the 6k premium over ultimate is worth it. TIA

Hindi ba green ang shade ng VK70? I think K series yung may brown/bronze shade.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnos View Post
    I can't find any Ultra films on their website. And it mentions that the VLT 70 falls under ultimate. What was their claimed TSER & IRR for the ultra? So we can check if the 6k premium over ultimate is worth it. TIA

Hindi ba green ang shade ng VK70? I think K series yung may brown/bronze shade.
    Di po updated website nila sir, wala pa specs ng ultra series.

Please check their FB page, I posted for the specs of ultra or give them a call.

Sorry, medyo color blind ako.. Hehe.. Basta, looks brownish/greenish ung vk70 for me and sucks since I need to roll down my windows pa when using ectag, heavy nlex user here.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Greenish yung VK70. But mahahalata mo lang if itabi mo sa car na walang tint. Otherwise, it looks just as clear as no tint especially given that majority of the cars on the road have much darker tint.

No tint on the left, VK70 on the right:

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nagtaas na? When I asked a few months ago sa auto show they said 12k lang for a sedan.

Yung Ultra variant yan mas mahal eh. Curious din ako kasi yung akin Sunbloc Ultimate Ceramic lang na around 12k, mas higher heat rejection yata yan. Pero ako I'm happy na naman with my Ultimate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    Try nyo ung Sunbloc Ultra clear tints, after 4 days now using it on my RS. I can say na mas okay ito vs. Huper c70 and vkool vk70 on my other cars.

Mas mura pa sya at 18k for whole car na vs 24k on huper and vkool before.

Sunbloc Performance Window Films
    How long is their warranty?

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    How long is their warranty?

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
    Sorry sir, not sure. 5years ata or 10. Didn't bother asking since sabi nila ibalik lang if nagka bubbles or any defect. Just give them a call or message them in FB.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    VK series usually has 40% off ... it used to be 50% off ...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Good day mga bossing!

My agent said that they only have BC and FX for the free tint of my new car. I insisted on CS based on what I have read from this thread. She said they are checking its availability from outside supplier and will procure if it is available.

How will I know if it is a legit CS type? I have no idea of the distinctions of those 3 types of 3M tints. My worry is that they might install any type and claim it to be CS.

Any advice? TIA

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hard to tell the difference ... have the tint done outside of dealer ...

What's the best car tint brand and color?