New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by norman_jla View Post
    Hi! Question sa mga may recent experience sa solargard medium black...
    How much ang nagastos nyo for the tint?
    Ok b siya sa night driving?
    Merob b kayo trusted shop near sm north na nagiinstal ng tints?

Thanks!
    Kapag ok ang eyesight mo ok ang medium black sa windshield, kaso kung hindi mahihirapan ka sa night driving.
    Nakalimutan ko na gastos 5.5k yata basta mahal magpatint sa solargard Santolan Branch kasi distributor sila.
    Siguro kapag may retrofit HID ka kaya nya icompensate sa night driving. Pero depende pa din sa eyesight mo.
    Ang alam ko lang sa Del monte ave, sa Cartronics duon ako nagpapatint dati. Pero check mo pa din gawa ng tint installer, yung iba kasi nagmamadali, hindi lahat nahahagod kaya may mga back job na bubbles.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I was looking for a replacement tint for our old type Z Honda City, and wanted to go low budget. Read a bit on Lumina tints in the forum, and looked around in OLX. I had ours installed at MMM Audio and Car Accessories on E. Rodriguez (near the, uhm, Happy Place)

Windshields were done in 1 piece. Light black for front, medium black for the rest. Overall, was pretty happy with the job; and the service was good also. Best was the price of P1,500 for the tint inclusive of labor plus additional P200 for the old tint removal.

Of course, with Lumina, you get what you paid for, and expectations are not super high on how long they'll last, but for those on a budget, I thought this was an excellent choice.

I also recommend MMM, especially for guys like me who prefer not to go all the way to Banawe. Here is MMM's Facebook Page.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    OK ba US Gila Tint? Yun kasi ang free tint ng casa... Medyo nag alangan ako base na rin sa review. Tama ba decision ko? Thanks.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
Tsikot Window Tints