New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynim999 View Post
    Road fit did mentioned there is a fake tint under the name Sun Block. With a "k"....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Nakita ko naman ang box na pinag kunan ng tint,, its the brand itself. May green shade din sila ng cleartint. My bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by nixce View Post
    Nakita ko naman ang box na pinag kunan ng tint,, its the brand itself. May green shade din sila ng cleartint. My bad.

Thanks for sharing your case with us too.. we know what to avoid going forward...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2017

Maybe you can ask Sun Bloc page sa fb about it?They were the ones who directed me to Roadfit.

I think may isang person rin here before nag canvass tapos na bring up rin yung mas murang sunbloc tint. They couldn't explain rin ata bakit mas mura.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynim999 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your case with us too.. we know what to avoid going forward...

My tip, ask sunbloc Ph first if the shop is an authorized distributor, for pasig, its Pcars, not Scuff Automotive. Im disappointed sa tint. Hehe although mine is not yet proven to be counterfeit, i can simply assume sa experience ko, that it is.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    My tip, ask sunbloc Ph first if the shop is an authorized distributor, for pasig, its Pcars, not Scuff Automotive. Im disappointed sa tint. Hehe although mine is not yet proven to be counterfeit, i can simply assume sa experience ko, that it is.

Yeap good idea asking Sunbloc PH. Keep us posted sir on your tint adventure...heheh

6. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Nagtanong ako kay Pcars magkano wrap around ng honda city, they quoted 6000 for the same material, so baka orig nga ang sa scuff automotive. Pero bakit ganun experience ko? Baka mainit lang talaga? Pero january palang,, and i can definitely say na mas mainit xa sa 3m cs20 tint ko before.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Let me continue the adventure first. I will meet my friend na naka Sunbloc ultimate ceramic clear blue shade this weekend and see if its the same. I hope mine is not a counterfeit. Sunbloc Tint

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MamBad View Post
    Ultimate Ceramic sir but got the medium shade neutral sa windshield and medium bronze sa sides and back.

I think if you want good rejection tapos clear you need to get the non series which is around 16-17k. Yung sakin kasi mid tier nila around 11k.

Dalawa pala shade ng ultimate ceramic. How do these look from outside?

The only other shop that was mentioned to me by Sunbloc Ph was MVP South Casa? They respond via messaging in FB promptly.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    There is another thread about tint and it was mentioned that Scuff doesn't get their tint from Sunbloc PH.

What's the best car tint brand and color?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by im.ben View Post
    There is another thread about tint and it was mentioned that Scuff doesn't get their tint from Sunbloc PH.

What's the best car tint brand and color?
    Yep sir Ben, i just verified that matter this morning with Sunbloc Ph thru FB. Atleast PCars is an authorized distributor while the other one is not which makes me think, where do they get their stocks if its genuine given that Sunbloc is not yet a known brand and not that big as compared to other well known brands. Saka pinepeke na ba ang mga tint nowadays?

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast