New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nope. And if it really bothers you, then just go back and ask for one.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Sticker lang yan

I would be more concerned if hindi totoong v-kool tint ang nilagay

Thanks guys! I alsosent a messgae to VKool via their FB page and they confirmed with the dealer that they just forgot and I can pass by anytime for the stickers.

Actually, I agree that stickers are inconsequential, and I don't really like putting stickers on my windows. It just made me wonder because I discovered that a combination of X15 front windows and X05 rear windows to rear windshield doesn't really blend that seamlessly: the X15 was little reflective while the X05 was not and the difference was obvious at certain angles. I had the impression that they should have the same look (with the only difference being the shade) given that they are under the same product line. I ended up replacing the X05 with X15 since the X05 was too dark for me too. Lesson learned, medyo napamahal lang. Might also put the stickers if only for that time when I decide to sell and buyers might look for that VKool sticker to back up my claims.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Have had several VK70s installed ... most of the bubbles disappear after 3 weeks ... make sure the bubbles are not caused by dust ... at 8 weeks any water inside would have vaporized already ...
    Last edited by Walter; September 13th, 2017 at 06:18 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gaol View Post
    ended up replacing the X05 with X15 since the X05 was too dark for me too. Lesson learned, medyo napamahal lang. Might also put the stickers if only for that time when I decide to sell and buyers might look for that VKool sticker to back up my claims.

Normally, they give V-Kool stickers to those who had VK series installed ...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Normally, they give V-Kool stickers to those who had VK series installed ...
    The Vkool guy who replied to my message via fb messenger said they normally give stickers for VK and X series tints. For my front windshield I had VK40 installed, with the X series tints for the wraparound.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gaol View Post
    Might also put the stickers if only for that time when I decide to sell and buyers might look for that VKool sticker to back up my claims.
    Sold my car with VK70 without any Vkool sticker and the final buyer (and everyone else who looked at the car) didn't ask.

Your receipt is more important than a sticker.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Well, you're vehicle's overall condition is more important than your vehicle's tint ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123