New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    How to know if it is a genuine v cool tint or not?? gusto ko kase for my windshield,preparation for summer hehe..saka anong maganda for side namn??sana ung medyo mataas ang heat rejection at friendly price...around how much kaya sila???thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    How to know if it is a genuine v cool tint or not?? gusto ko kase for my windshield,preparation for summer hehe..saka anong maganda for side namn??sana ung medyo mataas ang heat rejection at friendly price...around how much kaya sila???thanks
    First of all, it's spelled as V-Kool. Your spelling makes it fake already.

You will know it is genuine if it is sold by V-Kool Philippines' authorized dealers. You will know a store is an authorized dealer if the store front has a large V-Kool signage. Also, all dealerships of the Autohub Group are authorized dealers of V-Kool as the latter is the Philippine distributor, but the price is more expensive than the other authorized dealers and if you have it installed in V-Kool's main showroom.

A budget meal installation is OEM 20 for the front windshield and OEM 05 for the side and rear windows. OEM 20 has a 46% heat rejection rate (parang hindi nga 46% since hindi ganun kainit after mabilad sa araw for 2 hours) and OEM 05 has a heat rejection rate of 78%. It will cost you 5.5k pesos for a sedan sa Tint Hub, both Ortigas and West Avenue branches. If SUVs and and MPVs, 6.5k pesos.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Nice info sir numbah. Taas pala ng Heat Rejection ng OEM05!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post

You will know it is genuine if it is sold by V-Kool Philippines' authorized dealers. You will know a store is an authorized dealer if the store front has a large V-Kool signage. Also, all dealerships of the Autohub Group are authorized dealers of V-Kool as the latter is the Philippine distributor, but the price is more expensive than the other authorized dealers and if you have it installed in V-Kool's main showroom.

A budget meal installation is OEM 20 for the front windshield and OEM 05 for the side and rear windows. OEM 20 has a 46% heat rejection rate (parang hindi nga 46% since hindi ganun kainit after mabilad sa araw for 2 hours) and OEM 05 has a heat rejection rate of 78%. It will cost you 5.5k pesos for a sedan sa Tint Hub, both Ortigas and West Avenue branches. If SUVs and and MPVs, 6.5k pesos.
    Mura lang pala V-Kool? Bakit ang dinig ko dati nasa 18K ang cost for a sedan?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    V-Cool or 3M? which is bang for the buck?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Mura lang pala V-Kool? Bakit ang dinig ko dati nasa 18K ang cost for a sedan?
    They have the low end tint series that competes with 3M dark tints. It's the OEM series. They still have the high end tint series that costs 48k for the likes of the Explorer, Trailblazer, Montero, Fortuner etc. It's the VK series. Yun ang may 92% and 98% heat rejection. Apparently, they discontinued the high end dark tint series which is the X series. It's 10k pesos cheaper than the VK.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jresperanza View Post
    V-Cool or 3M? which is bang for the buck?
    Sir it is V-Kool not V-Cool. V-Kool is more bang for the buck. High heat rejection plus hindi ka pa masyadong mahihirapan sa super dark tint nila sa gabi 3M super dark tints are darker than V-Kool super dark tint but cannot match the high heat rejection rate of V-Kool.

Baka mamaya may humirit na naman dyan na hindi dapat basehan ang IR rejection rate sa pagkuha ng heat rejection. TSER ang hihirit na naman :lol:

For me, kahit mas mataas ang TSER, pero mas mababa ang IR rejection rate, mainit pa rin sa loob. I have proven it. Case, V-Kool VK and OEM series. OEM 05 has a TSER of 71% and IR rejection rate of 78%, VK70 has a TSER of around 62-65% and IR rejection rate of 98%. After 2 hours of being under the sun without shade, my friend's car with VK70 tints all over has a cooler interior than my Trailblazer with OEM 05 on the side and rear windows.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2012

so sir its better na sa west ave na lang ako mag palagay since ito ung talagang malapit sakin????mag kano kaya aabutin wrap around na for my apv???pag di lalagpas ng 30,ok na siguro un atleast kool namn sa loob..hehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    so sir its better na sa west ave na lang ako mag palagay since ito ung talagang malapit sakin????mag kano kaya aabutin wrap around na for my apv???pag di lalagpas ng 30,ok na siguro un atleast kool namn sa loob..hehe
    Kung saan mas convenient sa'yo. May tint room sila sa West Avenue. If OEM series gagamitin mo siguro nasa around 6.5k pesos full windshield + wraparound for the APV. Pag gusto mo cool talaga, I suggest availing the SPF promo of VK series + OEM series wraparound. 13.5k lang yun. VK series sa full windshield, OEM series for the side and rear windows.

Please contact Russel Baloy at 09178000185.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Kung saan mas convenient sa'yo. May tint room sila sa West Avenue. If OEM series gagamitin mo siguro nasa around 6.5k pesos full windshield + wraparound for the APV. Pag gusto mo cool talaga, I suggest availing the SPF promo of VK series + OEM series wraparound. 13.5k lang yun. VK series sa full windshield, OEM series for the side and rear windows.

Please contact Russel Baloy at 09178000185.
    How much would it cost nowadays a full wrap around tint of Vkool 40 in front and OEM 05 all around. Is there a legit store in Las Piñas? Is Blue zone in Alabang Zapote selling legit V kool? TIA.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast