New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Currently I have a 3M Magic medium in the front winshield and 3M Magic Dark for the rest of the windows. The thing is it is still visible and people can still still see me with the current setup. By the way my car interior is beige and the tint installer told me that thats the reason why the car is still visible from the outside. The light colored interior would reflect light daw is this true?
    Now how do I make my tint one way without being too dark hence compromising driving vsibility and safety?

I am thinking of adding another layer of tint (3M Magic Light) for all the windows except the front windshield? Is this a good idea? What do you recommend?

noon sa delica ko, medium black sa harap, medium black sa likod, sa rear glass clear na.. kita parin..so ganito, kung papatangal mo sayang, ang ginawa ko, pinapatungan ko ng 1-way silver for the rear glasses, including sunroof ko,e...solb, may curtina pa :naughty2:

ok siya di madaling makita pag nasa labas unless tutukan mismo ng flashlight..under regulation ka parin pero, pag dating ng gabi, yung rear windows mo, di ka makakita ng maayos lalo na kung madilim, at reflection lang ng interior makikita mo kapag buhay ang interior lights...

PS > wag mo gawing 2-layer ang front windows at rear back-glass mo, magsisisi ka... mga rear windows lang
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; June 21st, 2007 at 01:56 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, the light colored interiors have a hand in making your car more visible. Try adding black/non-magic type of tint (i.e. medium or dark smoke) to enhance the magic properties seen from the outside, and to reduce the glare somewhat inside.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    adding black tint might make my car undrivable at night?

oo, kaya nga pinaalis ko black tint ng liteace sa front windows at sa middle ng windshield--> original owner kasi super black ang nilagay

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when i say black, i mean its shade is black, and not necessarily blacked out (super dark). if you put on the lightest shade of black, which is medium black, on an untinted glass, it will just be as dark as magic neutral. nga lang, since di siya reflective, mas kita ka sa loob. in my experience, less glare ang black kesa sa magic sa loob. i tried putting magic neutral on dark magic, and boy was there a glare inside.

now, as recommended by alwayz_yummy, don't add another layer of tint on the front and rear windshields para di ka mahirapan sa gabi. kung sa side, it won't be much of a problem. it'll just be as dark as magic neutral, except in a slightly different shade.

parang ok yan a.. :naughty2: pang :naughty: hehe

funk, mas ok kung sa JDM van mo gagamitin yan....:naughty2:

:busted:

wag nyo gagawin yan bad yan, pag nahuli kayo, public scandal yan..lalo na kung may media!

Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    funk, mas ok kung sa JDM van mo gagamitin yan....:naughty2:
    alam ko kung bakit.. hehehe :dunno:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I dont get it since medyo bago talaga ako at ngayon lang nagkakahilig sa cars. so kung ayaw ko makita ako from the outside yet maganda pa rin visibility what type/brand of tint should i apply?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help with my current tint...how do i make it one-way?