New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 236 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by supercar10 View Post
    hi sir! is your vkool tint genuine (no offense)? 10k is a pretty sweet bargain for vkool tints. i've never heard of M series, and its not on their website.
    honestly, i sometimes doubt the authenticity of my tint cause of the bad name LA Cars has but so far, it has worked great.

Weird that it isn't on the site, but a quick google gives this: http://www.v-kool.com/meteor.html

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Just had my V-kool m20 (windows sides) removed after 2 years. Reason being, not enough heat rejection and fading of tint color. After almost 2 years only, the tint becomes color green. I changed the side windows to Solarguard super dark (5). I haven't changed the front and back tint, it is still Vkool-m20. I hate my V-kool. It is faded already. Had mine done on LA Cars. I won't go back there again. The owner is bossy. And use pambobola to make me buy Vkool. I went there wanting super black, then he said if I use M-20 overall my car (front/side/rear) that I will achieve total privacy. Look, its only 2 years, and my car is See-Through.

I want privacy because of the Kids that keep washing the windows of our cars along the street. At least with dark tint, they will not bother me much. I didn't achieve this with Vkool. Disappointed also of the heat rejection.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Baka ja-peyk ang binigay sayo boss. Kasi kung V-kool yan na orig maayos ang heat rejection niyan.

Notorious na yang LA Cars, most probably fake v-kool binigay sayo. Baka B-Kool.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    baka nga. sana binalik mo sa kanya... ilang years bingay sa iyong warranty kasi yung friend ko yung 3m nya 5 years warranty..

post ka naman picture just to be fair sa owner ng LA cars

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sa LACars galing yung M20 ng FD ko. papalitan daw nila pag nagka stock na kasi until now HAZY parin. Defective daw yung nakuha ko.

Nakausap ko yung isang salesman ng V-Kool Santolan, sabi nila sa kanila daw nakuha ng tints ang LACars kaya ORIGINAL daw yung binebenta ng LACars.

sa V-Kool Santolan, around 13k ang V-Kool M20 for whole car (normal sedan or compact SUV)

baka doon na ako magpa kabit ng V-Kool pag bili ko ng car sa January

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    3M parin ako

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Saan na ba lumipat ang LA cars? Gagawing condo na yung dating site niya sa mayapis.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jevy0712 View Post
    baka nga. sana binalik mo sa kanya... ilang years bingay sa iyong warranty kasi yung friend ko yung 3m nya 5 years warranty..

post ka naman picture just to be fair sa owner ng LA cars
    Quote Originally Posted by kglzone View Post
    Just had my V-kool m20 (windows sides) removed after 2 years. Reason being, not enough heat rejection and fading of tint color. After almost 2 years only, the tint becomes color green. I changed the side windows to Solarguard super dark (5). I haven't changed the front and back tint, it is still Vkool-m20. I hate my V-kool. It is faded already. Had mine done on LA Cars. I won't go back there again. The owner is bossy. And use pambobola to make me buy Vkool. I went there wanting super black, then he said if I use M-20 overall my car (front/side/rear) that I will achieve total privacy. Look, its only 2 years, and my car is See-Through.

I want privacy because of the Kids that keep washing the windows of our cars along the street. At least with dark tint, they will not bother me much. I didn't achieve this with Vkool. Disappointed also of the heat rejection.

Fyi: All V-Kool tints come with a 5 year warranty againts peeling, cracking, crazing, fading, bubbles and scratches*.

Kindly post the pictures if what you claim is true regarding the fading characteristic. If you had V-KOOL tints installed, your purchase comes with a warranty card and a receipt.

The reason a warranty card is rendered is for your protection of the product, in case the product installed fails on its commitment, will be replaced free of charge under the warranty period.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    mga sir;
    ask ko lang para s Fortuner how much kaya it will cost if m20 medium all sides, rear and m30 neutral pr sa winshield.
    tnx..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Ok talaga V-cool, very clear = good for front. Pero kc mahal, pede na Solar Gard na dark sa sides & rear, halos the same na sa cooling.
    maganda talaga vkool vk75. atb dipende sa technician kung paano lutuin ang vkool sensitive ang film

Anyone here have 'V Kool' tint?