New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    m54, may hazing tuwad ka tapos nakatayo sa likod mo si glenn. imagine mo nalang kung ano mangyayari next

nice choice fafi!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    congrats m54, nag suv of the year yan. bilis, byahe na ng socal para tapos agad ang break-in

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Good luck with gas bills! :lol:

Nice ride!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Very very nice. Excellent color too. Congrats man!

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I wonder if this is true....

Mechanic’s Tale: VW, Heal Thyself
    Volkswagen needs to be the people's car, not the mechanic's friend.
    by Douglas Flint
    (2005-08-15)

http://www.thecarconnection.com/Enth...281.A9081.html

Some excerpts....

If you know anything about auto maintenance, you know we mechanics often have to connect diagnostic scan tools to the cars to retrieve information necessary for repairs. Since 1996, all cars have the same standardized connectors and all manufacturers provide data in the same format. Very simple, very good, nothing to go wrong or mess up - except Volkswagen! Any time you connect to or begin testing a Volkswagen you can easily and quite accidentally change the delicate, carefully calculated operating parameters of the car. The computer is wide open. There is no other manufacturer's car where you could do this if you wanted to. This is not a good thing.

I have more people say to me that they will never buy a Volkswagen again and never go to the dealer for service than any other model. The problem is that bad cars breed a callously indifferent service department that loses all sympathy for the customer because they themselves are under such pressure. VW is not a basket case. They have many redeeming features. They have great road feel, great turning and brakes, and when running well are pretty fun to drive. And my wife said to be sure to add that they look good, too. The upper middle class likes them because it's entry-level European for the kids who wouldn't want to be caught dead driving a Ford Focus to high school.

Volkswagen, hire some Japanese teenagers to do all your electrical systems. Review and simplify all your components and procedures. I figure you can eliminate at least 150 moving parts in your engine alone. If it takes more than one paragraph in the manual to check the auto trans fluid (currently 14 pages and climbing), you're doing something wrong. Make your radios easy to remove and throw away. That's what people are going to do with them anyway. Stop squeezing your supplier so hard they have to make your water pumps from metal that could have been recycled beer cans and your ignition coils from copper wire that could have been stolen from the Mexican telephone system.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Panget M54!!! Tapon mo na yan....

Dito mo padala sa Orient Sq. Bldg Emerald Ave Pasig.

Wag mo na bother linisin beforehand, ako na bahala.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Idol na kita!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Isa ka pa... Yang silver na oto mo i-junk mo na, bili ka na mas bago, iwan mo sa same address or sa bigberts hehe...

OT: walang hiya nasa show pala oto mo hehe.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    makabili na rin, meron na ba die cast ng ganyan? :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tigassssssss

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
i finally joined the ranks of SUV ownership...[new VW Touareg owner]