New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    konde, gate 3 near cempark? kumain ka doon ano? hehehe... bilib talaga ako sa inyo.. that's after JAGUAR time!!!!

bhane, i live here in cebu most of my entire life and only saw one exotic car... a ferrari testarossa owned by an vegetable oil magnate here.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    CEMPARK - libingan ng mga patay!
    GATE 3 - libingan ng mga buhay!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Latagaw View Post

bhane, i live here in cebu most of my entire life and only saw one exotic car... a ferrari testarossa owned by an vegetable oil magnate here.
    Ahh Yes Yes, I remember now... A nephew of mine (age 19, who I havent seen in years) came and visited at my hotel lounge in Cebu. He showed me a photo on his cell-cam of a Rosso Corsa (RED) 512 Testarossa. Ferrari was parked at a golf club in Lahug or somewhere, forgot the name of the place. This must be the same one I assume. Just to let you know, Cebu will likely have more exotics flowin' in according to my sources, actually its according to me as I hoped and dreamed about hehe ;) While I was in Cebu, my driver took me to what is called SRT? Its that 4 lane highway next to the sea. Looks like a good stretch to take a Ferrari Challenge Stradale for a quick run. I hear there are drag races held there on certain weekends as well.

I visited BMW of Cebu. Just accidentaly saw the dealership after visitng the Magellan Cross. I was welcome by several staff members, they were cool and friendly, exchange business cards and other info, there were ample of cars, not sure if heavy on the inventory, needs more lighting on the main display lobby area. Naa bay Porsche or Range Rover dealer sa Cebu? I didnt get a chance to ask around what other dealerships Cebu has. Honestly, the whole time during my visit to Cebu, I was busy looking around for fishball vendors and CEBU STYLE LECHON (the best) with Puso :2thumbsup:

Sige Bai!

-B

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hello Bai Bhane! I think you're reffering to SRP (South Reclamation Project) not SRT, basin slang ra kaayo ang driver nimo. If you wnat to see some exotic cars, naa sad mag standby sa BTC (Banilad Town Center) sa Formo Bar & resto mga owner og Porche, Iam not very familiar sa mga models sa porche nila pero naa sad mga new & old models, I think they're around mga 6 to 8 porche's mag standby diha, dili sad kayo ko sure sa sched nila.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by esiong View Post
    Hello Bai Bhane! I think you're reffering to SRP (South Reclamation Project) not SRT, basin slang ra kaayo ang driver nimo. If you wnat to see some exotic cars, naa sad mag standby sa BTC (Banilad Town Center) sa Formo Bar & resto mga owner og Porche, Iam not very familiar sa mga models sa porche nila pero naa sad mga new & old models, I think they're around mga 6 to 8 porche's mag standby diha, dili sad kayo ko sure sa sched nila.
    esiong, Salamat sa info. Yeah baka slang to pag sulti sa driver nako. One time gusto ko pamasahe, he said "Sir naa nata sa S.P.Eyy." I didnt get it at first, he meant SPA, just the way you say the word out hehe... I was in Banilad at one occation, dito sa Crossroads area. I was over at Vudu Nightclub hanging out too. There I saw several BMWs and 1 Supra, sa ako ok lang, piro expecting usa ka Ferrari or Lambo unta. Thanks again bai!

-B

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    no probs bai bhane! I think wala pay Lambo dri sa Cebu, Pero Ferrari naa nay maybe 2 or 3, Iam not so sure of the exact no. I saw a bentley once used as a wedding car here in Cebu, daghan2x na gyud ang mga exotic cars dri sa Cebu.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Bai, paki tabang ko. Naa bay website or any info ang Tri J, auto shop kono. Someone mentioned about it dinha sa Cebu.

Thanks in advance.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Bai, I don't think naa sila'y website, I got their telephone no. and address from the phone directory, its 3438178 Ouano ave. Mandaue city & 3438177 #421 Cebu North Rd. Mandaue city, hope this helps.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by esiong View Post
    Bai, I don't think naa sila'y website, I got their telephone no. and address from the phone directory, its 3438178 Ouano ave. Mandaue city & 3438177 #421 Cebu North Rd. Mandaue city, hope this helps.
    salamat kaayo bai! I wanted to see photos sa shop nila unta. piro this will do... Unsa imong car esiong? Ayo Ayo!

Oh hey Ouano? hehe, thats my lola maiden name, sweet!

-B

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    your welcome bai! Simple ra kayo akong car bai Mitsubishi Adventure 99 model, medyo old na pero still going strong pa, kay well maintained man sad hinuon. Are you based in Cebu bai or outside? Kay west coast man nakabutang sa imong location.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Visiting Cebu