New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hello all,

Can any members recommend a Cebu hotel/resort with a decent rate? Where will I be able to spot cool cars around Cebu? Any events happening towards the end of June? unsay nindot nga bar or nightclub adtoon? Also, asang lami kanaanan/restaurants such as lechon, puso, fishballs, fresh buko, fresh fish, mangahan, atis, kinasoon... LOL!!! Sorry its been awhile.

Thanks everyone!

--B---

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BHANE
    Hello all,

Can any members recommend a Cebu hotel/resort with a decent rate? Where will I be able to spot cool cars around Cebu? Any events happening towards the end of June? unsay nindot nga bar or nightclub adtoon? Also, asang lami kanaanan/restaurants such as lechon, puso, fishballs, fresh buko, fresh fish, mangahan, atis, kinasoon... LOL!!! Sorry its been awhile.

Thanks everyone!

--B---
    hehehe. From cebu here bro.. lain2x man gud bro so dapat mo palit ka lain2x na food.. I know here dapit ang lechon na lami.. fishballs no worries. fresh buko naa rna.. if you want STK (sugba,tuwa, kilaw) ug kinason no probs..

when diay mo anhi? txt me * 09204528566.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    bar? syempre naa ko nahibaw.an..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    hehe... cool, thanks for the info! A friend has mentioned the other day about cool new spot to (hangout/lounge/bar/club) called AutoSport, heard of it? Just by the name of the place, I imagined an automotive theme layout or an automotive shop If so, that'd be awesome!

I've been reading around in this forum, and several members here mentioned about Cebu starting to flow in with exotic cars. Since I'm in the automotive industry and work mostly with exotic/high-end vehicles. I sure would love to at least spot one in the street, even better meet a few owners themselves

Salamat kaayo bai...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    you may try Holiday Plaza located along Fuente Osmeña. I've been there so many times... Ok ang food, free breakfast at around 1500-1700 per night...

*BHANE
    Pag punta ko ulit dun hanapin ko yang AutoSport na mention mo.

Happy trip bro...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by skyglider
    you may try Holiday Plaza located along Fuente Osmeña. I've been there so many times... Ok ang food, free breakfast at around 1500-1700 per night...

*BHANE
    Pag punta ko ulit dun hanapin ko yang AutoSport na mention mo.

Happy trip bro...
    oppss my mistake, the place is called "The AutoShop"

I checkout Holiday Plaza for availability and rates, seems like they are over booked for the month, must be a good place to stay.

Thanks dude!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BHANE
    oppss my mistake, the place is called "The AutoShop"

I checkout Holiday Plaza for availability and rates, seems like they are over booked for the month, must be a good place to stay.

Thanks dude!
    bhane, try to post here http://www.kotse.com/forums/index.ph...ic=538&st=2180

or maybe you mean AutoBox? located at A.S. Fortuna, Mandaue?

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    for sure it's autobox bro. right where the auto action is!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Im here in Ayala at one of the net cafes, since the resort im staying at over Marigondon has no internet access. I will try and check out AutoBox in Mandaue. I did visit BMW of Cebu 2 days ago, pretty cool stuff. So far no sighting of a single exotic car here in Cebu. I do have a Ferrari Owners meeting in Rockwell/Makati in a few weeks, that should be exciting. So far so good, Cebu is still a beautiful place, not only that sige lang busog, lami kaaayo pagkaoon From what my buddy has told me AutoShop is the newest bar in Cebu City, i'll confirm that later once i get more info... Till then. Salamat!

-B

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    try mo GATE 3.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Visiting Cebu