New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hello,

I was wondering where in Cebu I can bring my car for repairs? There is a nasty looking bump in the side and a few scratches caused by my miscalculation in parking.. I'm so heart broken it happened.

Please help me guys.. I need to know of shops who will accept repairs. This is an ek hatchback from Japan so I doubt I can bring it to Honda Philippines. And it's also expensive there to add. I'm just a student.

Please, please give me some suggestions of a reasonable place.

Thanks..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The dealer paintshop will accept any brand (even non-Honda) so bringing in your Honda to them is a non-issue. But as you said, they charge industry standard rates (expensive).

Let's wait for our Cebu-based Tsikoteers for their inputs on the matter. You might want to post pics.

Hindi ba kaya ng paintless dent removal? Though you'd have to live with the scratches if you choose this method.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks for the response bossing. Wala kasi ang digicam kaya hindi ako makakuha ng pics.

Medyo madami kasi ang scratch eh.. Ngfriction sa pinto ng gate namin.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    unsay color sa imo hatchbak? lisod na nga color?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    question lang...

anong car? anong model? may compre insurance ka?
    kung modelo pa, and kung may compre insurance ka, maski sa kasa pwede yan. bayaran mo lang yung participation. but ang tanong dito is baka mas mataas pa yung cost ng participation compared to the cost of the repair.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafe View Post
    Hello,

I was wondering where in Cebu I can bring my car for repairs? There is a nasty looking bump in the side and a few scratches caused by my miscalculation in parking.. I'm so heart broken it happened.

Please help me guys.. I need to know of shops who will accept repairs. This is an ek hatchback from Japan so I doubt I can bring it to Honda Philippines. And it's also expensive there to add. I'm just a student.

Please, please give me some suggestions of a reasonable place.

Thanks..
    sa Cebu pala ..
    akala ko sa Pampanga nagyari (no offense...j/k)

tama hintayin mo mga taga cebu tsikoteers
    or mag post ka sa thread nila ng mga cebuano

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Try autobox boss. AS Fortuna St., Mandaue City.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Alam ko may mga shop malapit sa Reclamation area. Sinama kse ako dun ni Finchy18 last summer. PM mo sya pre.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    post pics bai para atu masolusyunan!

Please elp, Bumped My Car..