New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kixx is good. Affordable tapos maganda quality. The only reason I switched back to Motul is yun paghataw ko. Minsan may times na talagang floor lang ako ng floor.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    What do you mean paghataw? I sometimes floor if I wanna have some fun especially kung gabi na close to midnight or if I do italian tune up. Hindi ko ba pwede gawin yun with the Kixx?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by arjay18 View Post
    What do you mean paghataw? I sometimes floor if I wanna have some fun especially kung gabi na close to midnight or if I do italian tune up. Hindi ko ba pwede gawin yun with the Kixx?
    Pwede naman bro. I used Kixx for 10,000km. I just noticed that the FC is better with Motul and the engine noise is lesser. Tsaka syempre pag fully synthetic sure ka talagang maganda ang blend ng oil.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    So the better FC just covers the cost of the Motul oil with more power as a bonus? I feel that the tucson is sluggish to up shift and turbo seems to boost much much later than our SF. I'm at 560kms odo at the moment and can't remember if our SF was like this when it started. Do you know what oil it was filled from the factory?

Ako im using kixx oil now, halos di ko nman ramdam difference from motul. Im using motul til 20k km.

Maselan lang yan si ken. Hahaha

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkGT View Post
    Ako im using kixx oil now, halos di ko nman ramdam difference from motul. Im using motul til 20k km.

Maselan lang yan si ken. Hahaha
    sir meron bang kixx for gasoline engines? san nakakabili?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s10pao View Post
    sir meron bang kixx for gasoline engines? san nakakabili?
    Meron boss. Kixx Gold yun pangalan. Mayroon din sa Seiring.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Okay lang ba Fully-Sythetic agad at 1k PMS? may free coupon pala ako up to 15k PMS free laber,FS oil and filters. Hindi ko alam na kasama pala lahat ng parts and labor, kala ko kasi labor lang.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Meron boss. Kixx Gold yun pangalan. Mayroon din sa Seiring.
    magkano sir?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Wrong thread. Sorry!

Tucson PMS Cost Thread