New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Everybody can have side comments in accordance to Tsikot rules but please do not break the list, I'll start:

1) ceejaypee
    2) bryan
    3)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Everybody can have side comments in accordance to Tsikot rules but please do not break the list, I'll start:

1) ceejaypee
    2) bryan
    3) Ken
    4)
    5)

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Pwede kami tumulong ni Bryan sa paghahanap ng gagawa ng t-shirt natin.

Ano ba gusto niyo?

T-shirt or Polo Shirt?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    1) ceejaypee
    2) bryan
    3) Ken
    4) mykol
    5)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ikaw yung mascot Bry..

mascot??hahhaha! atleast ng makasave pa kayo...libre na mascot.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Psst!

Behave :hammer:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    *ken- I am about to send a formal written sponsorship request to HARI but I need some commitment headcount...can we start getting actual attendees to this event? This will be a family event so we don't limit who you will gonna bring as long as we bring donations...let's gather items used or new and consolidate in sacks, let's have a planning session- sched TBA.

Again, here is some of the info:

Fun-Run For a Cause, this will be a Grand Eye Ball and a Christmas Party of the group members- Tucson owners and enthusiasts. We intend to have this event on November 14, 2010 and it will be a Fun-Run convoy from Ortigas Home Depot Parking Lot to Little Angels Home Foundation (LAHI) in Tagaytay City, we will be bring various donations like “sack” of toys, “sack” of rice, “sack” of groceries and any other items in “sacks” that we can share to the less fortunate kids of LAHI Foundation . We will also be playing and feeding the kids with light snack between 10AM to 11AM then proceed to a restaurant nearby to have a fun lunch together.

Those who are official members wearing the badges/stickos please help me organize this event, we cross our fingers that HARI will provide a big support to defer all costs we may have...your coorperation and little time is needed to keep this rolling. All newbies who wanted to wear their badges on their windshields, you may want to help and be recognized a OM of Tucson.PH, pm Ken for sticko reservation.

1) ceejaypee
    2) bryan
    3) Ken
    4) mykol
    5)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    1) ceejaypee
    2) bryan
    3) Ken
    4) mykol
    5) ros
    6) emachine
    7) Rrf777

Please lang kung hindi pa sure wag muna mag sign up.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Regarding clothes...what ages of the kids are we talking about? Baka kasi pang malaki na ang madalang clothes.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hmmm. Let's say 3-10 years old. Not yet sure bro.

Let's wait for CJP to answer your question.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Tucson.PH Outreach Prog. + Fun run + X-mas Party 2010