New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Guys pumili na kayo ng schedule natin for the Outreach Program + Fun Run + Christmas Party EB natin.

Suggestion ni Mackie ay November 14 or 21. Basta Sunday yun.

Sa LAHI Foundation tayo mag outreach program, each car/member should bring 1 sack of rice or old clothes or canned goods.. Anything na pwede ipamigay at kakailanganin sa LAHI.

LAHI is located at Cavite, so after natin doon, diretso na agad sa Tagaytay para sa Fun Run at Christmas Party.

So pumili na kayo ng date..

November 14, 2010 (Sunday) -

November 21, 2010 (Sunday) -

Members that will join:

Any suggestions?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I would suggest November 14th, to avoid the rush of the season.

LAHI Foundation
    is an orphanage located at Bonifacio Drive in Tagaytay, it's at the right side of the road, right after Lourdes Church ...it is at the street infront of Canossa Retreat House in Tagaytay.

This will be our Fun-run for a cause, we were blessed for this year's with camaraderie, sutainanble jobs, good friends, healthy living, caring families and of course the gift of LIFE we had... It's about time for us to share simple thanksgiving to less fortunate kids at Little Angels Home Foundation...God always provides and we wanted to share smile and laughter with these kids this Christmas- as season of giving, love and hope.

The concept of this fun-run outreach is for each car to bring 1 sack of usable things for toddlers (2-5 yo) and children (ages from 6 yo up). This is doable by starting to collect now, from our officemates, neighbors, friends and from our own stocks and garage.

Sample:
    1) 1 sack of old clothes
    2) 1 sack of groceries (assorted)
    3) 1 sack of old toys
    4) 1 sack of rice
    5) 1 sack of school supplies
    6) 1 sack of laundry soap
    7) 1 sack of milk...

much much more...think..think..think...ideas, ideas...ideas...

Cash will also be donated from each of us, we'll pass around a sack for voluntary donations if you will during that day!

We don't mean a 50kg sack, we used sack to make sure we are uniform in packaging instead of boxes...like me I would say I will bring 1 sack of rice to help their daily food. so what can you help to bring back the goodness of this year to you and to your families???

The above donations shall not hinder any of you to join, though it would be nice if you can bring but YOUR PRESENCE ON THIS DAY TO SHOW LOVE & CONCERN to this KIDS is more than enough!!! I am sure GOD will continue to bless you more 777 million times 77.

I plan also to bring Jollibee in the house for a light snacks and we will be the servants to them!!! Even just for the day, we can be of service as Tucson.PH!

I will try my best to get sponsor for our lunch somewhere after this outreach, please do help also if you can have others join us from any walks of life...at the end of the day, our goal is to let these KIDS feel that there are also Angelic faces in our hearts that we are here to laugh with them...

Please start planning and organizing your schedule! Time problem? God will make a way I am sure!

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    +1 here kay CJP...

i suggest, siguro mas maganda pag 3 magdadala ng 1 sack of rice.. para naman may 3 silang sack agad

hindi lang isa... and ung iba canned goods, cloth or anything na pwede nila idonate...

just a suggestion....

" I plan also to bring Jollibee in the house for a light snacks and we will be the servants to them!!! Even just for the day, we can be of service as Tucson.PH! "

para naman may food sila.. and CJP, try mo mang heram ng Costume ng Jollibee.. hahaha.. para may mascot.. hahaha

and last, dala tayo ng banner natin.... iwan natin sakanila... para ung iba na pupunta dun, malaman that TUCSON.PH ay galing dun..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ikaw yung mascot Bry..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    * bryan, yes...this does not necessarily mean the example items cannot not be duplicated...you can bring as many sack of rice you can bring...

as to banner, NO we won't leave any banner...we should be there to serve not to promote what we do...I prefer to be a silent angel at heart rather than a publicized outreach...let people remember us a servant of the needy and not limelight politicians. at the end of the day, our only goal is we Give thanks to God and enjoy being of service to others...the rest will be just another Fun & Lunch together!

*ken- no need to get Bry a costume, literally I will bring Jollibee to entertain the kids package with foods & drinks for them. Yung iba na gusto magdala additional foods pede din naman...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sorry guys ndi ako pwede ng 11-21 ng nov e. out of the country ako ng mga time na yan e. baka pwede at a later date na lang.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    oo nga noh... wala nang banner thing....

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    i'm willing to give my support both monetary and sa activity mismo. kung kaya pwede rin logistics pre-event, though not too sure.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Ok. If majority is Okay on the 14th, let's get the list rolling! We will plan to have our t-shirt done also prior to this event, an EB for all attendees (pati na din kahit hindi attendee) by mid October to finalize logistical needs, sponsors, car stickers,banner, fun-run marshalls, programme, etc..I will invite HARI to grace us as well.

Everybody can have side comments in accordance to Tsikot rules but please do not break the list, I'll start:

1) ceejaypee
    2)
    3)
    4)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp777 View Post
    Ok. If majority is Okay on the 14th, let's get the list rolling! We will plan to have our t-shirt done also prior to this event, an EB for all attendees (pati na din kahit hindi attendee) by mid October to finalize logistical needs, sponsors, car stickers,banner, fun-run marshalls, programme, etc..I will invite HARI to grace us as well.

Everybody can have side comments in accordance to Tsikot rules but please do not break the list, I'll start:

1) ceejaypee
    2)
    3)
    4)

Sorry sir no can do talaga ako dito. pero aattend na lang ako sa mga meetings... Just inform me na lang.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Tucson.PH Outreach Prog. + Fun run + X-mas Party 2010