New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Imau View Post
    sir, I read everything that you wrote, but i highlighted the portion that stroked me the most. You've already stated your point and I agreed with most of what you've written, but the last sentence for me is a little bit harsh. I know that it's hard to be a moderator and I thank you for your dedication. I'm not here to pick a fight and If you're offended with what I've posted earlier, my apologies...and I guess it's ok for anybody in this board to say sorry if it's necessary, be it a frequent poster, newbie, old timer and even a moderator. peace!!!
    sir,

i was not offended at all. i just want the members to see the whole picture.thanks for the clarification.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding View Post
    nga pala, muntik ko nang makalimutan.

may problema din ako sa super mod na si Glennster. Binago ba naman ang title ng thread ko nang walang pa-alam abuse of p0w*r nga ito.

:rofl:

hahahaha! sige karding, witness ako dito.... ako yung second poster eh...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    hahahaha! sige karding, witness ako dito.... ako yung second poster eh...
    walanjo talaga kayo...herherherher

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako na lang gawin nyong super moderator! :idea: siguradong peace on earth dito :innocent:

:evillaugh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    ako na lang gawin nyong super moderator! :idea: siguradong peace on earth dito :innocent:

M54... naiimagine ko na kung ano mangyayari pag supmod ka na.... heheheheh.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post

Paktay pag ikaw ang naging Super Mod - magiging pron site na itong Tsikot. :rofl01:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    kung may issue ka sa aming mga mods at sa tingin niyo eh napakadali ng ginagawa namin dito sa tsikot, libre po ang tumingin ng ibang forums kung saan kayo liligaya.
    I have to declare, may punto si GlennSter dito.

Like I always say, I have been a member of other forums (not automotive ones). These forums are based abroad such as US and Canada, and talaga namang mahigpit ang moderating staff doon, andaming bawal. At yan din ang sinasabi nila sa mga pasaway na members: "If you don't like it here, nobody's stopping you from leaving. Just don't let the door hit you on the way out.". Medyo lax pa nga ang tsikot.com compared sa kanila.

It may sound harsh, but unless we ourselves are actually contributing to tsikot.com's upkeep (such as financial, logistical and manpower assistance), then our continued stay here depends largely on the goodwill of the staff and administrators, and that goodwill is in turn, influenced by how we behave here. This is not "The Land of Do-As-You-Please".

Think about it, siguro naman walang pumilit sa atin na sumali dito sa tsikot community. Hindi pwersahan ang pagpunta natin dito, pero since andito na rin lang tayo, we would do well to comply with the rules that keep this community alive. It's like going to the mall; you go in and out freely, but it doesn't mean that you can do everything you want inside, as you are still subject to their policies because a mall is still private property.

Kung ayaw niyo sa pamamalakad, you can always walk away. Go someplace else, or start your own group, whatever rocks your boat.

Tsaka wag din isiping madali ang pagiging moderator. For the most part, it's a thankless job, and it's not like they're getting paid to be unpopular in the forums. That's not to say that they are all saints; I have seen how some moderators were disciplined by their peers for stepping beyond the line and joining the very same hooligans they were supposed to regulate.

Oh and, hindi pa pala ako nakaka-attend ng tsikot EB kahit minsan. I have never met anyone here personally yet (with the exception of one moderator).
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 20th, 2007 at 02:28 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    onga naman, wala rin naman kayong binabayad dito..kaya ako walang complain kahit ilang warning or infraction pa makukuha ko

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    on my part, comments such as these are welcome instead of letting it fester and boil.

if some members feel that way, they can express themselves as they see fit as long as it abides with the rules and regulations of the board.

I'm sure the admin and the mods are willing to listen. para sa ikakabuti ng lahat, di ba?

so let's help each other out here. this is one of the better forums I've been in.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    I'm sure the admin and the mods are willing to listen. para sa ikakabuti ng lahat, di ba?
    Mismo. I don't know about the others, pero sa mga moderators na kino-contact ko via PM, wala pang nang-isnab sa akin.

O baka naman sadyang irresistable lang ako. :bwahaha:
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 20th, 2007 at 01:36 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
a request/favor sa may mabuting puso jan - part 2