New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    .....Cant complete my day without Tsikot! naks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    1. less images - faster load time

2. paki lagyan lang po sana ng drop-down list ng mga categories, sa front page, para mabilis mag-browse..

pitstop cafe
    workshop
    etc
    etc

3. pwede ba text-only option na site ng tsikot.com?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako meron comment:

sobrang daming forums & subforums.

suggestion also, pwede bang yung latest post ang lumabas sa isang thread? kasi halimbawa 12 pages na yung thread, pag open mo balik ka sa page 1.

isip pako?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Agree with bogart. Kailangan ba talagang ganyan karaming forums at subforums? Desserted mga iba. You see, kung konting thread ang isang forum, walang pupunta doon. Traffic ang hinahanap ng users tulad ko. The more subject I see, the more likely I'll participate in that discussion. Por example, I'm looking for car related discussions pero ngayon ang hirap gawin. Kailangan ko buksan isa isa mga subforums tulad ng Toyota... Honda... tapos ang bagal pa magload ng server. Kaya tagal ko na iniwasan iyan

Group mo na lang lahat ng cars or divide in 2 categories: compact and noncompact. O kaya 3 categories: US cars, Japanese cars, and others.
    Last edited by jolog1; August 30th, 2004 at 06:39 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chris, meron tayong 'view latest threads/posts' sa homepage But i do agree with your point on stagnant threads.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have to agree masyadong naging diverse yung mga forums........ na miss ko nga rin yung old format.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    keep 'em coming guys...the admins and mods are considering ALL of your suggestions and comments.

you'll get a kiss from my luscious lips, don't worry.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ok na ok ang tsikot! itong forum lang talaga ang sinalihan ko kahit ito yung last forum na nadiscover ko! been a visitor for more than a year then I decided to join na! ok kasi ang mga tao dito and i really learn a lot! :D

about the format, i like the old format better than this one. too many categories.

more power to tsikot, its moderators and members!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what i like:

1. members who like to have fun and treat each other with respect and friendship
    2. good info on cars
    3. members who like to have fun and treat each other with respect and friendship
    4. a way to stay touch on what's happening back in the philippines
    5. members who like to have fun and treat each other with respect and friendship
    6. moderators who stay on top of everything

things to improve:
    nothing really. i love what you guys are doing. perhaps you can have less tolerance to the idiots who sometimes come on here and post stupid crap and ban them quicker...but honestly, it doesn't really happen much and it's not that big a deal.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk..tsk..i spent 10-15mins on this thread thinking what can i suggest...

NOTHING! so far, so good! ;)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
The Official Tsikot.com Feedback Thread