New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hello hello

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hello to all tsikoteers out there! thank u 4 welcoming me here...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    [SIZE=3]I recently bought a diesel automatic careens in Southern Luzon, Philippines[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]First, the good things.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]air-con is very good.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]the interior is spacious.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]plenty of gadgets [/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]lighting panel is impressive.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Now the bad things.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]As cautioned by previous reviews, the after sales service of KIA is lousy.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]After a month of using the Carens on smooth roads and about 20 kms. a day, I saw three (3) wires protruding from the left front Hankook Optimo tire that came with the car. They wouldn’t replace it. They’ll tell you they’d refer it to blah-blah but after a month of this and that, nothing.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]the suspension is too low that when you go down from an embarkment, you’ll hear a loud thump from the underchassis. It will guarantee to break your heart every time you hear it.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]when you go up a hilly road, there is so much noise and the car is huffing and puffing. In Tagalog, hirap ang makina.(the engine is having a hard time going uphill).[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]first gear is so noisy.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]there is side-to-side wiggling at low speeds.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]paint is bad. There are small, white round splotches on the paint and they will not buff it for free.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]paint easily gets scratch off no matter how well you take care of it.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]interior gets scratch too easily compared to my Toyota. Because of the cheap plastic.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]going back to the suspension being too low, you’ll hear a thump when you park front first in malls with barriers at the parking lot. Again, your heart …[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]pang-babae ang Carens.(a car for women) Test drive it and you’ll know what I mean.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]there is considerable noise even when windows are closed. Try test-driving it in SLEX, you’ll hear the sound from the barriers. Ask your children to count it by the sound they’ll hear.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]marami pa (thre’s plenty more) but my heart bleeds for an almost one million investment.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    hi to all tsikot members!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi Tsikot Members,

More power to the club!

Regards,
    JET

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    ..whooh..ahmm..just got interested with the suicide topic...way back highschool,not a long time ago,i knew many people na naglalaslas..parang,,papansin lang....magpepeklat lang naman ehh,,,.. kapag may problema,maglalaslas,,di naman matutuluyan...tumalon na lang sana sila sa building....
    EB???can i join?!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hello from UK

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hi to all tsikot members

dis my first post and im exited that iam now a member !!!

thanx
    bbutrivera

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hi to all

so excited that i am now a member too!!!
    bbutrivera

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hello everyone. matagal na kong member ng tsikot.com pero ngayon lang ako magpopost sa forums.

lalang, just want to say hi to everybody

Newbies Hello Thread