4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    This is very nice!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    hello to all.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hi guys. Just joined this group a few days ago. Have info for fellow subaru forester owners. During my recent trip top Tokyo, I got hold of a Japanese car magazine and learned that a completely new Forester with new body and engine is due to come out in Japan this December 2007. It's the 2008 Forester with squarish angular body and just slightly longer, wider and taller body. The new CRV is still much longer. wider and taller than the newly redesigned forester. BUT check out the engine of the top-of-the-line forester: 2-liter turbo with a whopping 250 horses. That's right, a smaller engine than our current 2.5-liter xti and yet with 20 more horses on call. Apparently, it's going be to be same engine as the new hatchback wrx coming soon. That's the latest from the forester end.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ang...daming...bago...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JCC View Post
    Hi guys. Just joined this group a few days ago. Have info for fellow subaru forester owners. During my recent trip top Tokyo, I got hold of a Japanese car magazine and learned that a completely new Forester with new body and engine is due to come out in Japan this December 2007. It's the 2008 Forester with squarish angular body and just slightly longer, wider and taller body. The new CRV is still much longer. wider and taller than the newly redesigned forester. BUT check out the engine of the top-of-the-line forester: 2-liter turbo with a whopping 250 horses. That's right, a smaller engine than our current 2.5-liter xti and yet with 20 more horses on call. Apparently, it's going be to be same engine as the new hatchback wrx coming soon. That's the latest from the forester end.
    Kapatid masyadong OT post mo meron namang Forester Thread. Baka pwedeng iedit mo na lang tong post mo.

BTW welcome po dito sa tsikot.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hello to ol. i'm a newbie at tsikot. been reading through the different threads and greatly appreciate info on a variety of topics esp on the best available local 7 seater suvs. would appreciate additional pros and cons on the 2007 isuzu sportivo. good day.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Newbies Hello Thread