New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    More power to the "senior citizens" of tsikot.com CONGRATS SA ATING LAHAT!!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    If I may add (but not really discussed much)... most tsikot members (like Otep) were originally posting sa KOTSE.COM ang kaso, nagkaroon ng unruly members duon and the owners of the site wasn't seem to be very interested in PROPERLY moderating the problem... then came the invite of OTEP to look (join) into TSIKOT.COM which was an alternative (a better one)... so most left KOTSE.COM and stayed and frequented on TSIKOT.COM

The most famous then (from KOTSE.COM) was the "Everything Diesel..." which was started by Doc Otep.... and I would say that when most peeps migrated to TSIKOT.COM... the bulk of the core were the "Everything Diesel..." people too... that is why nasa top of the list ng forums yung Diesel....
    Hehehe, KOTSE.COM member din ako. Back then, the website colors were green and white. Ngayon kasi, red and white na.

Pero correction lang, the most famous forum sa kotse.com was GENERAL/O.T. I was surprised nga na mods didn't edit this particular forum. Kasi you can post anything under the sun, and vulgar words were left untouched.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    My CONGRATULATIONS to Doc. Noel, Jedi, Doc. Otep, the admins and mods for this great site. Keep up the good works!

:toma: [SIZE="2"]2962[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    If I may add (but not really discussed much)... most tsikot members (like Otep) were originally posting sa KOTSE.COM ang kaso, nagkaroon ng unruly members duon and the owners of the site wasn't seem to be very interested in PROPERLY moderating the problem... then came the invite of OTEP to look (join) into TSIKOT.COM which was an alternative (a better one)... so most left KOTSE.COM and stayed and frequented on TSIKOT.COM

The most famous then (from KOTSE.COM) was the "Everything Diesel..." which was started by Doc Otep.... and I would say that when most peeps migrated to TSIKOT.COM... the bulk of the core were the "Everything Diesel..." people too... that is why nasa top of the list ng forums yung Diesel....
    Correct ka dyan. Just take notice of the very first members of Tsikot and all are from the Everything Diesel forums, which eventually gave birth to DieselClub.org.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Congrats to Dok TSikot, Jedi Master and Dok Otep. Kudos to the Mods sa inyong pagtatyagang pagmamatyag at pagsasayos ng ating komunidad.

Congrats din sa mga members.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    congrats to jedi, doc noel and doc otep. to all the mods at syempre sa members. mabuhay!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    maganda sana kung ma-feature ang tsikot.com sa kahit na anong tv shows para lalong sumikat at dumami ang mga members.congrats sa inyo!mga boss!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats sa inyo and thank you for making tsikot.com!

more power to tsikot!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    tsikot.com the best!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks tsikoteers...

actually the article is the online version of a magazine distributed in Guam, May issue i believe. This is the online version. Jedi and i really planned to keep this a secret, having seen the page way back end april. so no links from the frontpage, no forum thread, not even a discussion or link in the moderator forums.

however, websites do have a way of being outed. so the secret is out. anyway, thank you all for your kind comments and greetings.

we cannot really express our gratitude enough to tsikot.com's co-administrators, super-mods, moderators and members for bringing the site where it is today. this site is really here for everyone, to all 'pinoy (and pinoy-at-heart) lovers of wheels' here and abroad.

attached below is the offline version.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Islandzine Interview of 'tsikot' and 'jedi'