New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    because I had a question about my car but found the guys there initially helpful. Then for some reason - Maybe they did not like a girl who would be frank about certain topics - they started accusing me of being a troller (is that how it is spelled?) And they started posting rude replies which I brushed off. I tried to make friends with them on their chatbox but they were even worse.
    nalinis naba yong first thread nya?ala na kasi me makita don sa comments nya except for the 2nd poster.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tsk tsk tsk.. very good points * architect.. if the TS is not OB i think an apology is necessary..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Are they in a witch-hunting game here? What if i will used the same characteristic as OB on a different IP am sure they will suspect me as OB too . OB, kung saan ka man naroroon, hanggang ngayon mahal ka pa rin nila dahil hindi ka nila malilimutan magpa kailan man

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Hmm. Female network seems to have deleted the post. I guess they are just being cautious and are probably trying to avoid a flame war between the two fora.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Regardless, if ricasantos18 is OB or not, we have to understand that the Tsikot forum very diverse.

Forum members here comes from all walks of life, and posters should be prepared for a onslaught of opinions, positive, negative, unfair, brutal, blunt, and etc.

If ricasantos18 couldn't take such, or defend herself here, then don't post at all.

If you can't take the heat, then get out. It's that simple.

BTW, I'm also interested to see proofs that ricasantos18 is indeed OB. Come on...we need more. Mere accusations and conjectures won't cut it.

ricasantos18...sabi nga eh...be strong, and the truth will set you free.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    As diverse as Tsikot is as an online community, members are still expected to act civil and be respectful towards others, especially where suspicions have not yet been confirmed beyond any doubt. After all, whether we like it or not, any ill-effects caused by the actions of a few may invariably affect the community as a whole.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    As diverse as Tsikot is as an online community, members are still expected to act civil and be respectful towards others, especially where suspicions have not yet been confirmed beyond any doubt. After all, whether we like it or not, any ill-effects caused by the actions of a few may invariably affect the community as a whole.
    Agree...kaya may mga pulis (moderators) pa rin dito.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    And this is all because of some guys who can't let go of their anger toward a certain poster.

Three words: Get over it.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    dapat habang nag-reregister may pang check na ng IP address para banned na agad!

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    There is only one thing in my mind.
    CAN WE ALL GET ALONG, LIKE A ONE BIG FAMILY.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Goodbye Tsikot