New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi.

I have been here a grand total of two days and have suddenly gotten a PM accusing me of being someone else. I tried to follow the rules of your forum and even stick to the threads and topics at hand but it seems a group here is saying I am guilty before being proven otherwise.

They have gone to lengths of giving OT comments questioning me I now realize so I must just say "goodbye" since it is obvious that I am not welcome to the group who is actually "running" this forum.

Thank you for your time and your opinions on the questions I asked.

I just wanted to ask something about car insurance and enjoyed talking to you guys. I did not realize it would come to this.

"Bye. And more power to Tsikot.":cheekkiss:

p.s. I would not be surprised if the delete this post

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    -Sniff sniff-, goodbye Oldblue.

We'll be missing you (for a few days, until you re-register again under a different nickname).

Lokohin mong lelong mo!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    baka pwede pang pag usapan yan??

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Classic OB!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i am reopening this thread. para maclear ang issue na ito.

Si OB din pala yan?

Bilib talaga ako sayo pre/mare!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Bakit ayaw ni OB sumali ng mga EB's?
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have to ask if it really is OB. If so, what's the proof? IP Address? ISP?

Lay it all out for everyone to see. I for one am starting to question all the hounding that's been going on.

For all those hounding OB, what do you intend to accomplish? If it is OB, he's made it plainly clear he's not going back to being known as OB. I don't see the point of continued scrutiny. Right now, it's starting to look like harrassment to me.

My 2 cents....
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 22nd, 2008 at 10:39 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Guys,

I am just wondering if there is concrete proof ricasantos18 is actually OB. Personally I am quite intrigued by the reception she received from some of the tsikoteers.

I will admit I, too, entertained thoughts that she could be OB, especially when she posted conflicting statements.

But in reading her posts and comparing them with known posts of OB’s, I noticed that sentence composition and vocabulary are quite distinct and dissimilar. More importantly, ricasantos18, as a handle is very descriptive in terms of establishing an identity, as in Rica Santos, 18 years old. None of the handles OB has been known to use, as far as I know, falls into this category. Hence, I began to have doubts that she could, indeed be OB . Of course I could be wrong.

So I googled the handle ricasantos18 since it is a rather simple and prudent thing to do before passing judgment. Guess what I found out? She has also recently signed up with Philmug and Female Network. In all the time that OB was trolling around Tsikot, did he ever sign up in another forum, and a female-oriented forum at that? (I am not sure about the answer but I haven’t come across a post indicating so.)

Moreover, for all the insults and personal attacks thrown at him, did he ever complain about Tsikot in another forum?

In the female network forum, ricasantos18, under the handle ricaliscious posted a complaint against tsikot with the title Is tsikot a ***ist site?

I have been to http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/

because I had a question about my car but found the guys there initially helpful. Then for some reason - Maybe they did not like a girl who would be frank about certain topics - they started accusing me of being a troller (is that how it is spelled?) And they started posting rude replies which I brushed off. I tried to make friends with them on their chatbox but they were even worse.

Let me tell you I am appalled at the way they treated me there. Even the mod/admin who was nice was actually a slave to the male mob. He accused me rather than discipline the wayward members. Wasn't it his job to make sure they did not mistreat other members rather than accuse me of being someone I am not.

So much for equality in cyberspace. It felt like a witchhunt.
    Seriously, does this sound like OB?

Furthermore, ricasantos18 also signed up in the Nestle promo http://www.givemeaname.ph/. The identity of the winner will likely be disclosed. Do you honestly think OB will submit himself to the possibility of disclosing his true identity?

In one of her posts, ricasantos18 also indicated her willingness to attend an EB.

Of course, all the above does not prove that ricasantos18 is not OB. But at the very least, as a whole, they are more than sufficient to cast doubts that ricasantos18 is OB.

Also, did anyone bother to check the IP address? From what I know, even when using different handles, OB still uses the same IP addresses.

Of course, if ricasantos18 is OB then by all means, all the ridicule is very much deserved. But what if she is not?

Not only have we driven away a new and, from her posts, very friendly female tsikoteer but we now have one very disillusioned ex?-tsikoteer posting negative things about Tsikot. I am sure we all know how one negative incident can easily snowball into a vicious reputation-destroying scandal in this time and age.

It would really be a pity and a waste to see Tsikot’s reputation as an on-line community disintegrate simply because of some ill-thought snide remarks/comments posted by a few tsikoteers based on mere assumptions.

Hopefully, we can prove without a doubt ricasantos18 IS OB. Otherwise, Tsikot will be in for a rough ride. In the meantime let’s try to be more prudent and respectful of others. It won’t hurt us to be so.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Truth be told I don't know what the whole fuss is about OB (you can always discipline the guy in private) and how the posters assumed Rica is OB.

Proof, please. A simple IP address check will suffice.

This all seems like a situation of Rica being at the wrong place at the wrong time...

Kung iyan kasi nangyari din sa akin aba mapipikon ako. I'm also relatively new to the Tsikot forum and this OB witchhunt bullsh!t will just alienate people from joining.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Goodbye Tsikot