New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi Tsikot forum admins and mods.

It seems the forum is finally loading quickly these days without stumbling and timing out on its own every time I want to access a certain thread. Kudos, good work. It took a pretty long while to see stability and speed on my end and it turned me off Tsikot for a few months.

My only remaining gripe now is...
    What happened to the dropdown list for all the sub-forums? Pretty much every car forum I go do has this, yet you have this disabled for some reason...to the detriment of navigation. It feels unintuitive to go down to a subforum, go back up to the home page, then click on the next subforum you want to view.

Cheers.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I second the motion.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Actually us Moderators do not have any control or power over the changes you stated. These are exclusively for the administration to make. We just take them in as they come just like everybody else.

I suggest you send your sentiments via PM to Jedi for a more prompt reply.

We thank you for your voicing out.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Good afternoon. No it is not a glitch anymore. I can not check on my own posts, view new posts for the day, I can not check the threads that I have started. Is there anyone out there who can possibly help me out? I would like to believe that I do have good standing but anything I click now would say, you do not have permission or enough privilege.

Any help or reply will be highly appreciated.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yes bro di ka nagiisa, if you try search for your own post meron message na lumalabas na you are not allowed to access....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Fireblade and raine,

ganyan din sa akin minsan, tapos minsan ang tagal mag load ng page prang dati, or it doesn't load at all.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    matagal na nga ito at di ko na lang pinansin pero sana gumana naman

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Did I miss something when I was gone? Shoutbox gone missing?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Hi there, is there a reason why I am not allowed to start new thread in other topics such as me and my tsikot? And I am not also allowed to attach file/photos in some topics where I could start a thread.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nai-stroke na naman ang Tsikot lately. Pansin nyo ba, bumibigay madalas.

2010 na.........

Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast
Forum feedback for the admins and mods