New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by m2's kumander View Post
    :bwahaha: ayos ka din ninong. haha..lam mo anman di ako sau nagmana eh..si m2 nagmana sau.. UNDERstanding! :rofl:

pero alam nyo ba..di pa ako lubusang masaya sa aming katayuan ngayon dahil andyan pa ang fnba :rant:
    ibig sabihin okay lang yung kay inday.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    :bwahaha: ayos ka din ninong. haha..lam mo anman di ako sau nagmana eh..si m2 nagmana sau.. UNDERstanding! :rofl:

pero alam nyo ba..di pa ako lubusang masaya sa aming katayuan ngayon dahil andyan pa ang fnba :rant:
    Like everyone is saying, the man is the head of the family..... And the wife, the neck.... The neck points the head where she wants it to be......

3909:trampoline:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

pm kita pag makakalaban ko na si m2 for a certain week...para outside de kulambo sya that week pag di nya tigilan ang fnba.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    I posted at m2’s thread yesterday and I noticed m2s handle. Wala nang super moderator sa ilalim.
    to put all issues to rest,

mazdamazda tendered his resignation as tsikot super moderator last september 25, 2007, effective immediately.

carlocaraddict also tendered his resignation as moderator, the day after, september 26, 2007.

no reasons were disclosed.

anyway, so as to prevent this thread from deteriorating to something unsavory, i am requesting everybody to respect my judgment call of closing this thread.

thank you for understanding.

Ganyan talaga sometimes we have our priorities. Nagkataon na si M2 Kumander and priority nya.

May kasabihan nga na tayong mga lalaki ang "Hari ng tahanan" kaso may ibang babae ang "Alas ng tahanan"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Di na ba Super Moderator si Mazdamazda?