New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the info guys...

saw the root of the problem. turns out that the agencyph.com site, the domain for the site of the an ad expired.. redirecting to a parked domain (unfortunately showing scantily-clad women)

we have deactivated the ad and informed the advertiser.

we apologize for the inconvenience. rest assured, tsikot.yehey.com site is secured and was not hacked.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    same here... pag click ng thread lalabas yung agencyph pero pag nag back lalabas yung thread na click mo...

nakasulat pa dun sa top portiong agencyph naka park lang daw yun or possible nag expire na... sa tsikot.com lang lumalabas sa ibang sites ok naman

[SIZE=3]Seems you guys caught a bug. The double posting thing happened to me about three - four years ago, It included the inclusion of some hieroglyphics-like graphics in the post.

The problem disappeared when I had the cpu formatted and changed the anti-virus and firewall[/SIZE]. [SIZE=3] It's possible your anti-virus has a loophole hackers can get into.

Of course this is just a wild guess since I'm no cpu expert... just sharing passed experience.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Only problem I got recently when I clicked a link was that I was thrown out of the forum and had to close the locked in link tab and open a new tab to get back into tsikot.[/SIZE]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Clicking on forum link leads to spam site!!!