New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    *admin

Please help, i have no Today's post in the window tabs

always says...

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    same problem here...

help din po...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ako din!
    im trying to make a thread at "me and my tsikot" but it wont allow me to do so

do we need to be members for a certain amount of time?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranom View Post
    ako din!

Yes, I think so. I'm not sure though of how many posts or what rank you need to be to have access to these "missing" features.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Yes, I think so. I'm not sure though of how many posts or what rank you need to be to have access to these "missing" features.
    Thats kinda F'ed up. If it was selling something then yeah you need to be a member for a certain amount of time or have certain amount of rep

but c'mon just posting a thread on a picture share is kinda weird. oh wells....

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by croce View Post
    *admin

Please help, i have no Today's post in the window tabs

always says...

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Quote Originally Posted by bumags View Post
    same problem here...

help din po...
    ako din!

[SIZE=5][SIZE=2]Guy's....[/SIZE]You are not alone![/SIZE]

kahit din kami dito. Oh well, its a [SIZE=5]thriller[/SIZE] so... [SIZE=5]beat it[/SIZE][SIZE=2]. Kind like [/SIZE][SIZE=5]black or white[/SIZE][SIZE=2].[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala pa bang fix ito? Its really frustrating.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Thats kinda F'ed up. If it was selling something then yeah you need to be a member for a certain amount of time or have certain amount of rep

but c'mon just posting a thread on a picture share is kinda weird. oh wells....
    yes, you're right. WE dont have the privilege yet, at least you have 300 post to be 'qualified' or wait until your UN turns orange.

Also, there are 'simple rules' on that special forum, but it wasnt followed by many of ...TS. Rule 6 to be specific.
    Here is an excerpt from it:
    "This forum is on a trial-basis only. So for it to be permanent, we enjoin everybody to subscribe to these simple rules:..."

I guess that's it. (Buttons disabled)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    yes, you're right. WE dont have the privilege yet, at least you have 300 post to be 'qualified' or wait until your UN turns orange.
    NOT according to v6dreamer.

can't access the page