New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Once again, magkakaroon na naman po ng Tsikot fun run and outreach program this summer, this time sa tagaytay naman po...

we will post more details soon.

Ma'am Ladyrider will be the overall coordinator for this event.

May 10, saturday po ang naisip naming date.

We would like to encourage everyone, tsikoteers, newbies, car clubs, tsikot chapters, sponsors/advertisers and friends to join in this activity.

More details will be posted soon... medyo busy pa po kami para sa manila auto show.

details din po ng magiging beneficiary sa macocollect nating donation ay si ma'am ladyrider na po magbibigay ng info.

ngayon pa lang po ay nagpapasalamat na ako sa mga susuporta sa project na ito

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    A pleasant evening to everyone! A few weeks back, Sir Jedi and I were talking about the first outreach and funrun that Tsikot will be doing hopefully before the summer ends. He suggested to have the funrun in Tagaytay and at the same time, proceed to an institution that we will be giving our donations to. Just like what happened before in Baguio.

In line with our first outreach program and funrun for this year, I personally went to the institutions in Tagaytay to inspect the sites as to where we can really share our blessings with. I have contacted the Tagaytay Tourism Office to help us map out the institutions. Although they were a few, I sought the help of some of my friends who are familiar with the place and they suggested some other institutions aside from the ones that the Tourism Office gave me.

The following post will show you the outcome of my trip to Tagaytay.

Drive safe and with a happy heart... always!
    Last edited by LadyRider; April 8th, 2008 at 12:03 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Here is the outcome of my trip to Tagaytay. I was able to go to the following institutions:

* St. Mary's House *

Contact Person:
    Sister Emilly B. Baylon, OSR - Project Officer

About the Institution:
    They are located a few meters away from the Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay intersection. They house, as of the moment, 17 abused children between 12-18 years old. The SMH is responsible for their schooling and other social activities until summer vacation wherein the children are asked to take summer jobs in order for them to earn a living. SMH has three active staffs as of the moment; a nun, a priest and a councellor/psychiatrist. Sometimes noviciates and seminarians go there to help out with the daily tasks with the children. "Outreach Programs" are more than welcome, unfortunately this summer, the children are almost out of the institution for their summer jobs.

Current Needs:
    toiletries such as soap, shampoos, alcohol, cotton buds, medicines etc., school materials.

* Little Angels Home, Inc. *

Contact Person:
    SOR Mary Pauline of the Handmaids of the Risen Christ - Directress

About the Institution:
    Located at LAHI Center, Silang Junction, North Tagaytay City. They are accredited by the DSWD and housing as of the moment 24 children from babies up to 10 years old. The LAHI takes care of these children until they are fit for adoption through the DSWD. Some of the children are bought in by their parents to be taken cared of while others were abandoned in hospitals. Some of the children even grew up with them already! "Outreach Programs" and medical missions are most welcome!

Current Needs:
    diapers (L&XL), soap (bath, dish, laundry), toothpaste and toothbrush, tisuue papers, Nido (1+, 3+ & Full cream), Pediasure Milk, Noodles, Baby Foods, Biscuits, Juices, School Supplies, alcohol, baby powder, shampoo, cologne, cotton, vitamins & medicines, cooking oil & seasonings, monthly sponsor for tuition fees/school expenses

As you can see, the latter has more needs due to the number of children they take care of, plus, some of the children have special needs.

It would be nice if you could give us a feedback of what you think so that Tsikot and its members can share their blessings to these institutions.

And one more thing, we are hoping that a Tagaytay Funrun for Tsikot would be amenable to everyone.

You ideas and suggestions will be well appreciated.

Thank you very much again and we are hoping to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by LadyRider; April 8th, 2008 at 12:07 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    We have decided to choose this institution since it is credited by the DSWD and we believe that the children need more of our help...

I would like to thank you all for your support in advance for this endeavour of Tsikot.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    * Little Angels Home, Inc. *

Contact Person:
    SOR Mary Pauline of the Handmaids of the Risen Christ - Directress

About the Institution:
    Located at LAHI Center, Silang Junction, North Tagaytay City. They are accredited by the DSWD and housing as of the moment 24 children from babies up to 10 years old. The LAHI takes care of these children until they are fit for adoption through the DSWD. Some of the children are bought in by their parents to be taken cared of while others were abandoned in hospitals. Some of the children even grew up with them already! "Outreach Programs" and medical missions are most welcome!

Current Needs:
    diapers (L&XL), soap (bath, dish, laundry), toothpaste and toothbrush, tisuue papers, Nido (1+, 3+ & Full cream), Pediasure Milk, Noodles, Baby Foods, Biscuits, Juices, School Supplies, alcohol, baby powder, shampoo, cologne, cotton, vitamins & medicines, cooking oil & seasonings, monthly sponsor for tuition fees/school expenses

As you can see, the latter has more needs due to the number of children they take care of, plus, some of the children have special needs.
    Last edited by LadyRider; April 8th, 2008 at 12:20 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I can contribute something ate ana... But I don't think I can go...
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

This is a very noble endeavor. I will contribute and hopefully, will be able to join the affair.... I have a (weekly) Saturday appointment until 12nn.... So, I can probably be there by 2PM-3PM....

5808:bee:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ahhm, does it mean tsikot convoy up to tagaytay? yahoooo
    i can contribute a little something ..

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    No problem Drey! Thanks for the help ha! Ang importante nag reach out tayo sa less fortunate...
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    I can contribute something ate ana... But I don't think I can go...

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    ahhm, does it mean tsikot convoy up to tagaytay? yahoooo
    i can contribute a little something ..
    This is a funrun po kaya convoy talaga ang mga Tsikoteers!

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks so much Sir CVT! Bring your family along para masaya!
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    This is a very noble endeavor. I will contribute and hopefully, will be able to join the affair.... I have a (weekly) Saturday appointment until 12nn.... So, I can probably be there by 2PM-3PM....

5808:bee:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Tsikot Funrun and outreach program May 10