New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cushee06 View Post
    is this for free? i cant seem to get any confirmation kung na post n ad ko..tnx.

free po. na try nyo na i refresh?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi to all the tsikot admins and users. Good day. First of all, thank you! I posted an Ad in car.finder.ph last year and the car was sold by April 2009.

http://car.finder.ph/16/posts/11_Buy..._for_sale.html

I cant delete the Ad, it is still showing in your website. I also cannot click "sold". Please remove my Ad or change it to "sold" already. Thanks. My username in your website is ryans but for some reason I cannot login to it anymore or reset my password (I tried both username and [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]email [COLOR=blue! important]account[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]). I tried clicking on report abuse button to see if it will let me add a comment. I tried emailing you also via the "contact us" page but the code is not showing properly for me. So I registered here in the forums using the same name I used before (ryans) and then replied to this thread. Please please please please change my ad to SOLD. Thanks!!!

Sorry for the spam. I posted this reply in this thread and in one other thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
help for posting buy and sell section