• you don't have a driver

10 47.62%
  • you are the driver

5 23.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung madali at convenient lang magcommute, like Singapore, hinde na ako magddrive araw araw.

Altho sa choices mo, #1 pa rin. Kahit papano, as long as dein traffic, enjoy naman.

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Necessity.

Because i don't have a driver hehe..

Still i'd rather have the stress of driving than enduring the stress taking mass transportation.

And when im with my family? mas confident and i feel safer if im the one behind the wheel.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kailangan para sa pagpasok sa trabaho at pag-uwi sa bahay.....

Buhay CA rito,- sakay na sa sasakyan sa garahe,- pagbaba mo,- trabaho na, mall na, grocery na o kung saan pa... Walang masyadong exercise,- kaya you have to find time for it....

19.1K:insomnia:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Primary reason is because I can be very impatient, I really hate to wait, that's why I started driving early.

I also hate to inconvenience people, I don't want my family or friends to modify their schedule just as so I could be picked up or brought anywhere. I also need to control my schedule and not having a car means adapting your schedule with whoever is bringing the car, or if you're commuting, it's hard to control time naman.

It would be very convenient to have a personal driver but aside from the cost, ayoko ng may iniintindi. I'd still worry about the driver having to eat on time, wait too long or stay up too late. I also wouldn't want anyone else to know so much about what I do and where I go. We used to have a driver who'd make kwento who I was with and where we went for that day

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    wala ng driver eh. no choice.

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    mahirap na kasing magmotor dahil sobrang init tapos recently, biglaang umuulan kaya i drive to work.

but it would be a fulfillment for me kung magkaroon ako ng sarili kong suwelduhang driver some day.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ako pamasok sa school - mahirap kasi maabutan ng ulan ;)

and kapag may impotante ka pupuntahan madali ka makakarting at hindi ka mag aalala sa pauwi na wala kang masaskyan ;)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I also hate to inconvenience people.....
    but it's perfectly ok to ask someone to go from paranaque to makati to change a flat tire for you... at 11 pm

hehe

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    or was it Alabang?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    but it's perfectly ok to ask someone to go from paranaque to makati to change a flat tire for you... at 11 pm

hehe
    That's different, car trouble naman yun. I was alone at work and I did not have tools in my car. I did not ask for my kuya cousin to go, he told me to wait for him and technically it was the driver that changed the flat tire. I gave his driver a generous tip for the trouble din naman.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast