New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    This summer, in June, I was with the family in Gozo, Malta. Most of you never heard of this place, I never knew about it before my wife found it on the internet. If someone would ask me to describe it in two words, I would say "piece of heaven". Just watch some pictures from travelazzi.com. It is in the heart of the Mediterranean sea, with picturesque views over the sea. The sunset and the sunrize are just like from a high quality movie, if some of you saw the movie "The Life of Pi", you'll understand what I mean.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Visiting my old neighborhood, 40th day of a friend's dad, seems bittersweet, sadly, we only see each other on these occasions..

https://i.imgur.com/lDQ11Qr.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Went to Lucban, Quezon yesterday to check out a farm lot. Daan namin was via Antipolo - Tanay - Pililla - Pangil/Pakil - Pagsanjan. Grabe traffic sa Kamay ni Hesus sa Lucban, stuck kami 15 minutes para lang makalagpas. Drive was good since 3 hours lang from Cainta, then puro zigzag naman so it was fun driving our 2011 Vios na matic :D

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscachero View Post
    Went to Lucban, Quezon yesterday to check out a farm lot. Daan namin was via Antipolo - Tanay - Pililla - Pangil/Pakil - Pagsanjan. Grabe traffic sa Kamay ni Hesus sa Lucban, stuck kami 15 minutes para lang makalagpas. Drive was good since 3 hours lang from Cainta, then puro zigzag naman so it was fun driving our 2011 Vios na matic :D
    How's the road?
    Nag paabot ng gabi? That backroad doesnt have lights.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    The road drive from pagsanjan-cavinti-majayjay-luisiana-lucban is fun fun fun!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    How's the road?
    Nag paabot ng gabi? That backroad doesnt have lights.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

The road was very nice!! very smooth drive with a lot of zig zag roads but not that super difficult to drive! Di naman po kami nagpa-abot ng gabi. Left Cainta at around 9 am then nakarating na kami dun mga 12 :D Then we left around 2 pm nakarating ng Cainta mga 5:30 pm

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    The road drive from pagsanjan-cavinti-majayjay-luisiana-lucban is fun fun fun!
    Very fun indeed sir! Though matic dala namin it would've been more fun kung yung manual na Corolla ko dala ko! *vroom vroom*

8. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    SM Batangas City

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Very fun indeed sir! Though matic dala namin it would've been more fun kung yung manual na Corolla ko dala ko! *vroom vroom*
    Yes bro.,- it's a more fun drive with M/T.. Ang sarap pagapangin ng mabilis ang sasakyan at pahiyawin ang makina sa winding road, with curves every 3-5sec.....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    osaka - kyoto - nara - tokyo

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast