New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    I don't believe in fasting. Pagutom ka 3 araw tapos nun tuloy ang ligaya. Same pa din trato mo sa ibang tao. Sweldo ng maid mo 3k pa din.

Share your blessings, mas masaya ang Diyos pag ginagawa mo sa kapwa mo yung dapat iniaalay mo sa kanya.
    Kaya nga bro,- it is Prayer, Fasting/Abstinence, and Charity Work/Almsgiving...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Punta na lang kayo sa bgc tapos buhatin nyo yun cross dun , ambigat nun tapos gawin nyo ngaun nag 38 degrees

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    What if you're vegan or you simply do not like meat and really enjoy eating fish and vegetables... Is it still considered abstinence?
    "consider yourself lucky."
    but you still have to fast.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My family never went abroad or out of town during holy week. Nung nagkaisip na ko, I was surprised to learn that there are families who would go on vacation during holy week. Alam ko kasi pag holy week bawal magpaka saya (We are not supposed to laugh nga)

We do the usual Visitas Iglesias, Mass, Stations of the Cross, Salubong etc. Now that I am older and my family cannot oblige me anymore (it used to be mandatory), I just stay at home.

This year my plan is to layer my car with KSG. Holy Thu layer 1, Good Friday layer 2 and Black Saturday layer 3.

Also plan to do general cleaning in my room

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My family never went abroad or out of town during holy week. Nung nagkaisip na ko, I was surprised to learn that there are families who would go on vacation during holy week. Alam ko kasi pag holy week bawal magpaka saya (We are not supposed to laugh nga)

We do the usual Visitas Iglesias, Mass, Stations of the Cross, Salubong etc. Now that I am older and my family cannot oblige me anymore (it used to be mandatory), I just stay at home.

This year my plan is to layer my car with KSG. Holy Thu layer 1, Good Friday layer 2 and Black Saturday layer 3.

Yeah, my wife's family would almost always go out of the country during holy week. There were times that they would go to hk, but I would stay here. Now, holy week is usually also our general cleaning time. I guess it's time to catch up on the Mari Kondo show!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

3 step detailing?

Last holy week i also did something similar. Asphalt removal, cleaner wax & carnauba wax. Though it was a big car. (Starex) parang penitensya na din. Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    OB naman. Nasa langit ang Diyos (Jesus Christ for us Christians) at hindi sya patay kapag Holy Week. We are just commemorating His passion as handed down to us from the early Christians and then converted Romans. It is the duty of Christians to relive His Passion thru penance and conversion, not literally believing the Messiah lives and dies each year thru these assigned days.

:

kayo nasasa inyo naman mga paniniwala eh, kaya lang baket ang pinoy magpapaniwalain sa August Ghost Month ng intsik as well as Feng Shui, kung dun natatakot kayo gumasta sa august, kasi diba ghost month the gates of hell are open for tormented souls to prey on the living. sa muslim diba meron din sila parang fasting month,

why not fear the holy week na din, malay nyo ba kung meron nga significance yun 3 days na wala si Jesus, basta ako Im not taking any chances, hinde ako papakasaya, mag-church ako then mag-aaral ako ng English Grammar at saka practical math buong holy week.

Nouns, Pronouns, Verb, Adverb, Adjectives, Preposition, Conjunction, Clauses, Sentence, Phrase,
    Ratio, Percentage, Fraction, Decimals, Multipilication, Division ganun

for me, that's some sort of suffering kasi ang hirap kaya ulitin lahat ng natutunan natin ng elementary saka high school ... pero I need to do this coz that's my promise to the Lord, im gonna review all the skills that I took for granted before and understand it to a newer dimension and then apply ko accordingly sa life ko, be it helpful to me or others, advantageous to me or others.

kasi kelangan i-upgrade ang soul ko eh, all these years ive been misled na materialism is the purpose of life. I just cant pray to the lord na im so sorry for how I wasted my life. it doesn't count. Actions ang kelangan, not ideas or promises. with actions, you can truly transform

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    3 step detailing?

Last holy week i also did something similar. Asphalt removal, cleaner wax & carnauba wax. Though it was a big car. (Starex) parang penitensya na din. Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    More than ata haha

Step 1 Klasse all in one
    Step 2 to 4 3 layers of Klasse sealant Glaze
    Step 5 Collinite
    Step 6 V07
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    kayo nasasa inyo naman mga paniniwala eh, kaya lang baket ang pinoy magpapaniwalain sa August Ghost Month ng intsik as well as Feng Shui, kung dun natatakot kayo gumasta sa august, kasi diba ghost month the gates of hell are open for tormented souls to prey on the living. sa muslim diba meron din sila parang fasting month,

why not fear the holy week na din, malay nyo ba kung meron nga significance yun 3 days na wala si Jesus, basta ako Im not taking any chances, hinde ako papakasaya, mag-church ako then mag-aaral ako ng English Grammar at saka practical math buong holy week.

Nouns, Pronouns, Verb, Adverb, Adjectives, Preposition, Conjunction, Clauses, Sentence, Phrase,

for me, that's some sort of suffering kasi ang hirap kaya ulitin lahat ng natutunan natin ng elementary saka high school ... pero I need to do this coz that's my promise to the Lord, im gonna review all the skills that I took for granted before and understand it to a newer dimension and then apply ko accordingly sa life ko, be it helpful to me or others, advantageous to me or others.

kasi kelangan i-upgrade ang soul ko eh, all these years ive been misled na materialism is the purpose of life. I just cant pray to the lord na im so sorry for how I wasted my life. it doesn't count. Actions ang kelangan, not ideas or promises. with actions, you can truly transform
    HAHAHA!!!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

To All Admins of Tsikot,

Please keep this post of OB in your files. If one day you decide to have him banned please read this again to be reminded how much we all love him and how much more he will be missed.

Thank you.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast