New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    All packed for tomorrow's trip. It's going to be my first trip to Vigan. Hope the weather holds.
    ingat paps. Pasalubong

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzter View Post
    ingat paps. Pasalubong
    Thanks! I'll bring empanada

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Go to Irene's Empanada in Salcedo St. 😀

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post

Ayun, thank you for the tip! Will definitely go there.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i hope you are not travelling alone. vigan is best enjoyed with a companion. sayang photo ops pag nagiisa ka.

stay away from the usual restos (e.g., Max's, etc.). vigan has a taste that those big restos will never have. madami dun local restos worth trying. don't ask which one kasi ikaw ang pupunta at kakain hindi kami. basta away from the straight and narrow. 2 days at least 6 na resto makakainan mo.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    i hope you are not travelling alone. vigan is best enjoyed with a companion. sayang photo ops pag nagiisa ka.

stay away from the usual restos (e.g., Max's, etc.). vigan has a taste that those big restos will never have. madami dun local restos worth trying. don't ask which one kasi ikaw ang pupunta at kakain hindi kami.

I'm going with the GF. And we plan on exploring the place talaga - no chain restos on the agenda, all local places lang (yung tipong unang kainan na makita while moving around town)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post

Wag. Luma na Irenes. Sa CJ's Empanada nalang. Masmasarap suka at masmadaming serving. HAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    you can see the whole city in a day. . . just arrive there at 6 or 7 am. .. . maiikot mo na yun sights hanggang lunchtime. . . what you would miss though if you leave early is the view of heritage street at night and the dancing fountain.

if you forego them naman, dami adventure spots farther up north. . . or you could go back and sa santiago, ilocos sur. . . check-in at vitalis villas at 2pm. . and chill. . . me zipline dun where you get to cross santiago cove. . . water sports. . . a feeding zoo I think. . . and the view . . . check mo sa google =). . . check-out ka kinabukasan at 12. . . balik ka na sa rush ng mga bakasyonista pabalik ng manila =(

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    I suggest you go eat at Cafe Leona for Dinner. Its the best out there.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchuPichu0324 View Post
    Wag. Luma na Irenes. Sa CJ's Empanada nalang. Masmasarap suka at masmadaming serving. HAHAHAHA

2 days kami dun, I'll try both hahahahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MatchuPichu0324 View Post
    I suggest you go eat at Cafe Leona for Dinner. Its the best out there.

We'll be sure to check it out, thanks!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post

stay away from the usual restos (e.g., Max's, etc.). vigan has a taste that those big restos will never have. madami dun local restos worth trying. don't ask which one kasi ikaw ang pupunta at kakain hindi kami. basta away from the straight and narrow. 2 days at least 6 na resto makakainan mo.
    agree with this. i noticed and wonder too that many who travel in the provinces still looked for local fastfood chains like jolibee, max's, kfc's, shakey's/pizza huts, mang inasal's etc. darn! come on guys, try the local restos, sample the local foods, explore the place and satisfy your taste buds

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast