Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    do visit the churches.

Attachment 35087
    Yup! Will do.

Sent from my E6853 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Holy crap there's a lot of road work ongoing after San Fernando. Made the 200km trip last for 7 (!!!) hours. Granted it rained, the road repairs (more than 5 stretches, I think) caused considerable delay.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Holy crap there's a lot of road work ongoing after San Fernando. Made the 200km trip last for 7 (!!!) hours. Granted it rained, the road repairs (more than 5 stretches, I think) caused considerable delay.

Even on bypass road?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Ahhh did not take the bypass road. This is my first trip to Vigan, and waze pointed me sa direct route, I guess. Will try the bypass road on Monday pag uwi. Thanks for the tip hehehe!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchuPichu0324 View Post
    Even on bypass road?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    There's no bypass road after San Fernando except the newly opened one in Candon but that's only a few km long.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Ahhh did not take the bypass road. This is my first trip to Vigan, and waze pointed me sa direct route, I guess. Will try the bypass road on Monday pag uwi. Thanks for the tip hehehe!

MatchuPichu might be referring to the bypass road inside San Fernando LU, but even if you took that, you'll still have to pass through the road constructions after San Juan all the way to Ilocos.

Try taking the new bypass road in Candon as well, it'll save you a few minutes compared to passing through Candon town proper.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    MatchuPichu might be referring to the bypass road inside San Fernando LU, but even if you took that, you'll still have to pass through the road constructions after San Juan all the way to Ilocos.

Try taking the new bypass road in Candon as well, it'll save you a few minutes compared to passing through Candon town proper.

Copy that, saw it earlier, a right turn before SaveMore, I think. I'll start out earlier on Monday, hopefully I can make better time [emoji1]

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    nakapunta ako dito last May, grabe 5 hour trip from Baguio tapos yun Calle Crisologo 10 min walk lang nakita mo na lahat lol. eto siguro yun mga lugar sa Pilipinas na hindi mo na babalikan pa lol. mag intramuros na lang kayo kung ayaw nyo mag-suffer sa long land travel. nothing special

been to Italy and Spain na kasi eh, as in wow grabe maka-market etong Vigan na'to pero is it worth the trip, one time maybe. food trip pwede kung gusto nyo bibingka nila na parang egg tart saka yun vigan longganisa eh andami na naman dito sa Manila pati yun Empanada.

one thing though, ingat kayo sa lugar na ito. it's so filthy, looks like the drainage system was never maintained amoy pusali ang buong Calle Crisologo as well as other parallel roads which are the hotels btw.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345