New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

People have become practical,- reason for that request. Imagine receiving 2 microwave ovens, 2 of bread toasters, 3 rice cookers, 4 wall clocks, 3 starter sets et al.... Imagine, after all of these blissful marriage years, we still have a cabinet full of wedding gifts that we can't find any use for now....

It makes sense to us. So, we do not feel flushed when we receive such request in a wedding invitation.

Maganda magpa-register ka LR sa Rustan's for example, dahil kung hindi nila gusto or doble na ang regalo,- they can return the gift to exchange it for something else....

OT: Sabi ko na nga ba't maraming mabubuo sa mga panahon na taglamig....

4606:rock:
    Last edited by CVT; December 1st, 2007 at 02:25 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Pag ako kinasal, strictly formal and RSVP. I will arrange security for the place na kahit kamaganak ko pa yun at hindi nakabihis ng maayos or nag-RSVP, will be denied entry.

Yun kse ang pinaka-ayaw ko sa lahat eh! I once attended a wedding of my childhood friend. All of us but one are dressed in gown (ladies) and coat and tie (gentlemen). So sa wedding pictures, sya lang naiiba. Parang it's not proper.

Another wedding, of a friend of mine required RSVP. The wedding was held at San Agustin Church in Intramuros then reception at a classy restaurant across the street. Come picture taking, when the photographer asked for "relatives of the groom", ok naman. Mga 20+ yata sila. When the photographer asked for "relatives of the bride", nakupo! Mga 50+ yata yun! Di pa sila complete since di na kasya. Worst of all, most did not RSVP and the guests that RSVPd, did not even come! Bad trip talaga!

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Pag ako kinasal, strictly formal and RSVP. I will arrange security for the place na kahit kamaganak ko pa yun at hindi nakabihis ng maayos or nag-RSVP, will be denied entry.

Yun kse ang pinaka-ayaw ko sa lahat eh! I once attended a wedding of my childhood friend. All of us but one are dressed in gown (ladies) and coat and tie (gentlemen). So sa wedding pictures, sya lang naiiba. Parang it's not proper.

Another wedding, of a friend of mine required RSVP. The wedding was held at San Agustin Church in Intramuros then reception at a classy restaurant across the street. Come picture taking, when the photographer asked for "relatives of the groom", ok naman. Mga 20+ yata sila. When the photographer asked for "relatives of the bride", nakupo! Mga 50+ yata yun! Di pa sila complete since di na kasya. Worst of all, most did not RSVP and the guests that RSVPd, did not even come! Bad trip talaga!
    Naku nagpapahiwatig na ata si Sir Russ! (hehehehe) Don't forget to invite us ha! -- Joke lang po!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In the last wedding I attended, nagulat ako pagpasok ng mga bisita biglang diretso sa buffet at kuha ng pagkain! Ni hindi pa nakakapasok yung newly weds.

Baka iba na ang panahon ngayon...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Naku nagpapahiwatig na ata si Sir Russ! (hehehehe) Don't forget to invite us ha! -- Joke lang po!
    Hehehe! Cge po ate! Kunin kitang Ninang!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    In the last wedding I attended, nagulat ako pagpasok ng mga bisita biglang diretso sa buffet at kuha ng pagkain! Ni hindi pa nakakapasok yung newly weds.

Baka iba na ang panahon ngayon...
    Mga PG ang tawag dun Doc! PG as in PATAY GUTOM! At dahil PG sila, it's also safe to assume that they have no ethics at all and behave like they are uneducated (although some are even educated at exclusive institutions). Nakakasira ng event ang mga taong tulad ng mga ganito.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Meron nga sinama na nga mga anak, binitbit pa yung mga yaya.

Nakakaasar din yun mga kung kumuha ng pagkain sa buffet kala mo eating contest. Tapos meron din pagka kain biglang mawawala. Eat and run eh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post

As in earlier posts in this thread, hindi naman lahat ng invited guests mo meron ng coat and tie na nakahanda. Unless magbibigay ka rin ng free coat and tie with the invites

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    wala akong pakialam kung anong klase ang isu-suut nila basta nandon sila sa wedding ko yung mga importanteng tao sa buhay ko. the more the merrier ika nga, pero ang ayoko na ginawa ng uncle ng wife ko noong wedding namin, gumamit sya ng itim na shirt and pants. parang sinadya pa na ganon ang kulay na pinili na parang pupunta sa burol. sponsor pa naman sya at sya lang ang nakaitim sa mga sponsors.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    As in earlier posts in this thread, hindi naman lahat ng invited guests mo meron ng coat and tie na nakahanda. Unless magbibigay ka rin ng free coat and tie with the invites
    Hehehe! Sabagay pero IMO, Barong looks more formal and dignified than the coat and tie. Mas mura pa!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Wedding Etiquettes