New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Interesting....... Luckily, the hotels I stayed in used sealed plastic glasses. Plus, I always brought my own bottled drink or ordered a delivery. The last hotel I stayed in was the Haneda Excel Hotel at Haneda Airport Japan. There, everything is sealed right down to the disposable shaving razor. All drinks are either in cans or sealed bottles. But, d*mn. Using the same glove (from the toilet) to clean a drinking glass. Yuk. I hope Philippine hotels don't have the same habits.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    potek yung gloves ginamit sa CR tsaka ginamit sa baso

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    eeeewww

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i think even sealed it's going to be very difficult..... the best way is to re-wash it ourselves

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Damn. The next time I stay in a hotel, magpapakulo na muna ako ng tubig to sterilize those glasses.

How about the bed sheets and towels? How can we be sure na malinis nga mga ito?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hehehe,- I never use the glasses that hotels provide for drinking.....

But during emergencies,- at hindi pa ako nakakabili ng super big soda para gawing tabo,- no choice but to use both of them for this purpose ..... :naughty2:

4808:santa:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yuck! Parang yung sa TV, yung dinuduraan yung kape, etc. These people should got to jail if caught IMHO, if only for their gross, disgusting, and perverted behavior.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I recently stayed at a local five star hotel and I found a half eaten sandwich inside the room's ref. Eeww.

[VIDEO] A must see if you like staying in HOTELS!