New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    That will depend on your supporting papers, the interviewer and your answers to their questions......

....i almost forgot...your country of residence.

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Well If you say, "I'm from the Philippines...", then you know what's next... ;)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    that's what they said but i don't know how true kasi ang bro ko may petition too pero nakakapunta ng US on business trip. company nila ang nagpapadala. yon iba kasi business trip kuno lang. about deportation maybe true also kasi getting more strict by the day na daw ang US immigration laws.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    The 1st thing you have to do is call RON DIZON 5233556 and ask for the EMERGENCY INTERVIEW schedule (ASAP) for Regular Interview he charges only $23 (from $13 rate--kse from Php18 to 53/minute toll rate) and the US Embassy is giving sched for APRIL 2005 as of this week 14Ffeb2005 --he assists clients for US EMbassy Schedule--GOODLUCK!

btw, am not plugging here, just trying to help.
    Last edited by non-vtec; February 15th, 2005 at 12:49 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Yung alam ko ay yung Emergency Interview is only for life and death kind of situations... If the consul sees that you got an emergeny interview slot tapos hindi naman medically related yung reason, most likely your visa application will be denied.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Lets say you already have a $30,000 financial support from someone in the US, do you think the US Embassy will still ask for a financial support coming from the Philippines?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Babnoy, let me clarify that the $30,000 financial support is the 'annual income' of the person who filed the petition. This is NOT the cash at hand. A $45,000 annual income is enough for the USCIS to consider at least 4 people.

Cash at hand only applies to Tourists. If you are being petitioned (for permanent resident) by your relative, they wont even ask how much money you have in the bank.

Well If you say, "I'm from the Philippines...", then you know what's next...
    Exactly.

Its been two weeks since my bro and sis mailed the 'request for interview,' I hope they get called soon. All the paperworks are done, just waiting for the interview then the St. Luke Medical physical exam na.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
U.S. Student Visa Question