New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    thanks for the feedback sir.

I guess an overnight stay is good for this place.

Quote Originally Posted by wrcastro_ph View Post
    Eto pa ...

resto

Fresh water pool

buildings

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    villa escudero is a nice place to spend a night with.

mag-ingat lang kayo sa gabi habang natutulog sa kubo sa riverside.

at 3am, nagising ako at may narinig ako kumakanta na babae.

in the morning, i asked the attendants there kung may event pa ba during that time.

wala na daw at tulog na lahat ng guests/crew.

pero biniro ako na may nangunguha daw ng gwapo sa lake

Villa Escudero is a good place to stay pero medyo may pagka-eerie din. kasi ang dami old Spanish artifacts dun sa museum, even original skeletal remains of primitive Filipinos. there is also a cemetery at the back of the church, the ancestors of the escudero who died in the 1800's up to the early 1900's
    Last edited by oldblue; March 26th, 2007 at 03:48 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    villa escudero is a nice place to spend a night with.

mag-ingat lang kayo sa gabi habang natutulog sa kubo sa riverside.

at 3am, nagising ako at may narinig ako kumakanta na babae.

in the morning, i asked the attendants there kung may event pa ba during that time.

wala na daw at tulog na lahat ng guests/crew.

pero biniro ako na may nangunguha daw ng gwapo sa lake

Villa Escudero is a good place to stay pero medyo may pagka-eerie din. kasi ang dami old Spanish artifacts dun sa museum, even original skeletal remains of primitive Filipinos. there is also a cemetery at the back of the church, the ancestors of the escudero who died in the 1800's up to the early 1900's
    Naku! Delikado pala ako dito! hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by biogas.works View Post
    From Baguio, instead of Bauang, La Union for each bumming & sun bathing TRY San Juan. Its only about 20 minutes farther north of Bauang but the resorts are newer, prettier & classier.
    The beach is not white like Boracay but its whiter and cleaner than Bauang. San Juan boasts surfable waves -- but they are small and only good for beginners (meaning: most of us.)
    The waves are small. Kids will enjoy playing in them. There also does not appear to be any undertow -- so its safe (but keep an eye for everyone.)
    Bring binoculars if you just want to enjoy watching others have fun. Stay till the sunset (its pretty and with bikini-clad local & foreign surfers against a setting sun & a lovely cove -- prettier!)
    Surfboard rental rates of P125 to P150/hr are reasonable. Even resort room rates are ok but in most resorts you can just shower for P25/person, use most toilets (clean & running water) for free and just return to Baguio.
    For more exciting waves, try Blue Lagoon in Pagudpud -- 5+ hrs farther from Bauang.
    you should try and go there pagsurf season, last year around nov nasa 8ft yung waves and alot of overheads may current dyan banda sa surfcamp paglabas mu around 300m from shore pagmay swells, i spent an hour paddling just to get back lakas ng backwash but i think there was a storm that time, other than that its pretty safe during summer

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How about cheap ones na di malayo? hehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sitio lucia, sta. maria bulacan.

nakita ko lang place sa eat bulaga when they had their activities for EB Babe.
    malapit lang from north manila.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    How about cheap ones na di malayo? hehe
    sa crystal beach sa san narciso zambales, 40km away from subic. 100 per pax lang per night lang bayad ku but i just stay at the shed, setup my hammock or tent then im all set for the night

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    This is where we stayed in Puerto Galera...along the White Beach area.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Eto naman yung sa Iba, Zambales kung saan kami nag stay...around January kaya wala masyado tao.
    Around 3.5 hours from Manila, we used to go here for overnight lang at inuman :=)

Last edited by lightning099; March 28th, 2007 at 07:25 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Lots of beautiful resorts in the Philippines....makes me want to quit my job and retire already.

There's also some nice resorts overseas in case you're in that part of the world. We prefer those in Turkey because of the low rates and excellent service:

Club Pine Beach near Antalya:

http://www.istanbulhotels-online.com...asp?HTL_id=833

Pine Park resort near Mersin is smaller and more secluded away from the tourist traps:

Or, the public beaches are ok too. This one at Mersin:
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 28th, 2007 at 11:46 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Summer Destinations