New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have some Mabuhay Miles expiring end of the year. We were going to use it for Hong Kong sana, but with the tax that we need to pay, parang tinapon ko lang yung miles.

A friend suggested that we should go to Japan instead. Dagdag lang ng 5000 miles per person over Hong Kong.

It will be our (me and wife) first time to go to Japan. And I don't know what to do there and where to go.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Ask your travel agency first and have them process your Japan visa in case you still don't have one yet. In my case, I will visit Tokyo first since I haven't gone there yet. Then ride a Shinkansen (Bullet Train) going to Nagoya. After that proceed to Osaka Prefecture where I went there way back January 2001 on a business trip. Schedule a visit to the ancient city of Nara and then proceed to Kyoto area. On return trip to Manila, take a train going to the Kansai International Airport located on a man made island.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe a side trip to the electronics district?

Anyway, best to visit your travel agent to see what they have as a package.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    have you decided already what to do with your 8 cars when you go on that trip?

ooops.. wrong thread

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We'll be using our miles to go to Japan. Di ba ako malulugi if dadaan pa ako sa travel agency? Will the agency actually deduct the actual cost of airfare from their package?

Mas mura ba electronics sa Japan compared sa Singapore or Hong Kong?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    have you decided already what to do with your 8 cars when you go on that trip?

ooops.. wrong thread
    Ipaubaya ko nalang kaya ke OB?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Mas mura ba electronics sa Japan compared sa Singapore or Hong Kong?
    Not really cheaper but you can get to see electronic stuff that never gets to be seen outside of Japan. Those seen-only-in-Japan stuff.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I'll have time, I will definitely go there (Akihabara). Shopping won't be on our list for this trip. Just sightseeing, and indulge in some foods.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mayaman ka naman Boybi eh, you will surely enjoy the trip.

several of my cousins went for a trip to Japan 4 months ago...super mahal daw..(buti hinde ako sumama) but they are planing to go back again this coming February and they are again pressuring me to go with them. yun bullet train eh more or less if converted to peso is P14k * yun fare.

and yes miles din ginamit nila

wala rin sila nabili..hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron daw nabibiling ride-all-you-can na train ticket, kasama na daw yung bullet train ride.

And hindi ako kasing yaman mo shadow, kaya miles lang ang gamit ko dahil hindi ko afford ang airfare

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Suggest itinerary for a 8D7N Japan trip.