New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Meron daw nabibiling ride-all-you-can na train ticket, kasama na daw yung bullet train ride.

And hindi ako kasing yaman mo shadow, kaya miles lang ang gamit ko dahil hindi ko afford ang airfare
    hinde mo na nga kailangan bumili ng ticket to Japan since eroplano na binili mo gamit yun CC mo kaya meron kang malaking miles...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung may eroplano lang ako, di na ako magtatanong dito kung ano gagawin ko sa Japan.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I have some Mabuhay Miles expiring end of the year. We were going to use it for Hong Kong sana, but with the tax that we need to pay, parang tinapon ko lang yung miles.

A friend suggested that we should go to Japan instead. Dagdag lang ng 5000 miles per person over Hong Kong.

It will be our (me and wife) first time to go to Japan. And I don't know what to do there and where to go.
    The usual sights like the Ginza and Tokyo Disney. If you have a young daughter, a trip to My Kitty would be good.

The best time to go to Japan though would be to plan your trip during one or more of the festivals because you get to mix with the locals, lots of cheap and delicious food, and plenty of colorful sights for photos. I'd say spring to summer would be the best time to catch a festival although I have been to the Snow Festival in Sapporo early in the year plus whatever that one is at Lake Towada.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2063.html

There's always something interesting to see, even at a mere bus station:

Plus with their hi-tech toilets, taking a dump has never been more enjoyable.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 17th, 2009 at 08:08 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Suggest itinerary for a 8D7N Japan trip.