New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Has anyone been to Republ1c Wakepark in Nuvali? Been trying to contact them but the tel. no. in the website doesn't work. Tried emailing but no reply yet. We'd like to try it out and am wondering if anyone can give tips such as:

1. Do you need to reserve?
    2. Do they accept walk-ins?
    3. What's the procedure for beginners?
    4. Locker facilities?
    5. Other helpful comments and suggestions.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I went to the one near Clark (Deca Wakpark) and here's what i observed. For beginners they had a simple, straight wakeboard course with an instructor at the start to basically tell you how to start off. Equipment (helmet, board and vest) are all part of the fees you pay (in our case, it was P500 for two hours). It was first come, first served and they advice going in the morning when it first opens as they limit the number of people who can use the the course and will refuse entry and ask you to wait if they have already gone over a certain number of users for a certain time. When there are a lot of people that will make the taking turns line too long. After your turn, you get out and go back in line.

Tip, if it's your first time, have someone video you and review the video right after so you can see what you have been doing right or wrong.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    Has anyone been to Republ1c Wakepark in Nuvali? Been trying to contact them but the tel. no. in the website doesn't work. Tried emailing but no reply yet. We'd like to try it out and am wondering if anyone can give tips such as:

1. Do you need to reserve?
    2. Do they accept walk-ins?
    3. What's the procedure for beginners?
    4. Locker facilities?
    5. Other helpful comments and suggestions.

Thanks.
    i think you can just drop by anytime and can inquire on the spot. when you get to nuvali, the security at the gates are quite friendly and will give you directions to the park.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    lasg time i happen to drop by the area, they require reservation and this is done on a weekday as they only operate the park on weekends and holidays.