New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    mga chiefs, i recently moved to an apartment sa may washington. unfortunately ang parking offered eh sa sidewalk lang.i dont mind of the dust and smoke my car is subjected to, ang problema ko yun mga kids playing in the area na nakakagasagas sa sasakyan (itim pa naman oto ko). in just 1 week i've acquired more scratches compared to 1 year of ownership.

is there a covered parking place sa makati that offers overnight stays? how much naman damage?

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^wala ata ganito sa makati. but one thing that you can do is to look around sa mga condos and look for something na nagpaparent ng parking space.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sir do you mean overnight parking is leaving the car and using it next day early in the morning?

Hehehe i just thought of something...why not park it in RCBC plaza un corner Buendia, Ayala....hehehe from 5pm to 9am, u only pay P40. That's when I sometimes have to go to work in the evening last year. hehehe guarded pa un nga lng...wag lng kayo pahalata sa mga bantay but then again, your paying the fee naman.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yeah hanap ka na lang ng nearby condos na magooffer ng rental on parking slots. Usually mga 2000-3000 a month ang fee dyan. Depende kung saang condo.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Pare, may nahanap ka na? Wala din akong parking kaya kung saan saan ako nagpapark. Kadalasan sa kalye. Kung may nahanap ka ng covered parking space along makati, pa-inform naman. Salamat...

Quote Originally Posted by devdevlin View Post
    mga chiefs, i recently moved to an apartment sa may washington. unfortunately ang parking offered eh sa sidewalk lang.i dont mind of the dust and smoke my car is subjected to, ang problema ko yun mga kids playing in the area na nakakagasagas sa sasakyan (itim pa naman oto ko). in just 1 week i've acquired more scratches compared to 1 year of ownership.

is there a covered parking place sa makati that offers overnight stays? how much naman damage?

thanks.

overnight covered parking in makati