New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hinde natin ma reach itong si lover boy, tayo norweigian salmon lang binabanatan siya norweigian talaga...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I don't think female caucasians especially young female caucasians would be crazy about exotic looks. (Only old white guys do) That's a misconception along with caucasian women being more aggressive. (Especially Americans who I find a lot more conservative as compared to their Australian and South African counterparts.) They're just more open-minded. I know the young ones do like to try alcohol and are quite curious about it so from what I have read, I think the guy lured the girl with the promise of letting her try alcohol. Girl gets drunk and the guy has his way with her thinking that it's his once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make it with a white chick. Parents wake up wondering where the daughter is and finds her with the guy. Girl turns out to be a minor so the waiter is in a lot of trouble. At the end of the day, the odds are stacked against him so he's looking at jail time for sure.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^^^+1. Some are just flattering themselves with regards to the exotic thingy.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I don't think female caucasians especially young female caucasians would be crazy about exotic looks. (Only old white guys do) That's a misconception along with caucasian women being more aggressive. (Especially Americans who I find a lot more conservative as compared to their Australian and South African counterparts.) They're just more open-minded. I know the young ones do like to try alcohol and are quite curious about it so from what I have read, I think the guy lured the girl with the promise of letting her try alcohol. Girl gets drunk and the guy has his way with her thinking that it's his once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make it with a white chick. Parents wake up wondering where the daughter is and finds her with the guy. Girl turns out to be a minor so the waiter is in a lot of trouble. At the end of the day, the odds are stacked against him so he's looking at jail time for sure.
    you're wrong, they're and I'm talking about EUROPEAN women and not Americans...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    you're wrong, they're and I'm talking about EUROPEAN women and not Americans...
    If you say so. I'm just talking from my experiences. It's the same for Europeans too. My post is subjective and entirely my opinion.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

The alleged rapist.
    this is not fair.. pag ganito itsura rape agad di ba pedeng act of lasciviousness muna.. dapat me picture din ung victim para mahusgahan din baka mas lamang pa si pogi kesa kay puti..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ano ba hitsura exotic.......

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Typical pinoy rapist, pagnahuli syota daw niya. Been to Norway as part of a cruise, matino tao dun. Yun crime rate nila for a year siguro isang araw lang dito yun.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    That's spot on. Only old white guys have a thing for women who aren't really pretty by our standards.

Young white girls have the same tastes as young filipinas... being related to and knowing a few...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Young white girls have the same tastes as young filipinas... being related to and knowing a few...
    Justine Bieber?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast