New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    mas mabilis ba kung via sctex or Jose Abad Santos Ave.?
    kasi pag JASA, sa san fernando exit lang ang pasok ko.
    pag sctex, don pa sa dulo ng nlex ang pasok ko....which is, ang layo.

thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IF the road works between San Fernando and Lubao are all done then its faster to take OG Road - JASA as against SCTEX (i dont know lang about the traffic conditions in Lubao during the day).

At night, i could take it from San Narciso in Zambales to San Fernando via Subic and JASA in an hour flat.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Resurrect ko lang 'to.

We're planning to go to Subic this weekend. My usual route is Dau-SCTEX but I've been planning to try JASA and enter SCTEX at Dinalupihan (tipid na din sa toll hehehe). Anybody tried JASA recently?

Edit: looks like the locals are still ranting about the roadworks http://www.sunstar.com.ph/pampanga/l...ic-jams-213849
    Last edited by JohnM; May 9th, 2012 at 02:55 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Resurrect ko lang 'to.

We're planning to go to Subic this weekend. My usual route is Dau-SCTEX but I've been planning to try JASA and enter SCTEX at Dinalupihan (tipid na din sa toll hehehe). Anybody tried JASA recently?

Edit: looks like the locals are still ranting about the roadworks Motorists irked by traffic jams in JASA, City of San Fernando | Sun.Star
    there's a diversion road na lalagpasan mo yung lubao market so it makes the travel faster. i passed by last sept 30 2011, road was ok. it's shorter as compared to passing by sctex. travel time difference around 15min longer on jasa pagnasabayan mo yung traffic, but on unholy hours masmabilis kaysa sctex

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks! We plan to be there mga 7AM siguro on the way to Subic so baka tolerable pa. BTW what time kaya open si Razon's

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Thanks! We plan to be there mga 7AM siguro on the way to Subic so baka tolerable pa. BTW what time kaya open si Razon's
    yan ang hindi ko alam hehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Resurrect ko lang 'to.

Edit: looks like the locals are still ranting about the roadworks Motorists irked by traffic jams in JASA, City of San Fernando | Sun.Star
    Went there last week, SCTEX papunta Jose Abad pauwi. Traffic sa may San Fernando due road works. I suggest SCTEX ka na.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    my future expressway jan daw...
    http://www.dpwh.gov.ph/PPP/img/express_200%20km.jpg

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Went SCTEX back and forth. Mostly succeeded in keeping below 100 for an "eco run". Hit 140 going downhill on one clear stretch :D

Sudden rains last Sunday evening produced 3 pileups all on the southbound fast lane near the Bocaue exit (7-vehicle, 3-vehicle, then 4-vehicle).

Future expressway pero based on the legend after 2030 pa daw hehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Went there last week, SCTEX papunta Jose Abad pauwi. Traffic sa may San Fernando due road works. I suggest SCTEX ka na.
    They're constructing now a flyover in the San Fernando area (Lazatin Blvd - OG road). There's a back road (old road) i pass to avoid that if need be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mariveles, Bataan