New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Were going to Manoag on saturday, ask ko lang ano ang pwede namin pasyalan to kill time for the day? Well be ther kasi ng A.M. for the mass tapos am planning to go back home ng late afternoon pa, para di na maiinit. Any advice? sana yung malapit din lang sa area ng pangasinan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Kung sa pasyalan, wala gaano. Pero, may mountain spring resort na malapit dun. Pool yung swimming areas nila pero flowing water galing sa mountain stream. Chlorinated naman kaya wala germs (siguro). I forgot the name of the place, pero 30 - 45 mins. away from the church 'yun. You can ask the locals. Sigurado, alam nila yun.

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Yung Pyramid of Asia. Hehehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you can drive off to dagupan for the beaches and i think la union is also within an hour away from manaoag....

hmmm.... mountain spring resort with swimming pools eh.. hmm interesting..pupunta din kasi kami ng gf ko this saturday eh... usually pagka tapos ng mass.. pipila kami dun para sa pagtouch ng virgin of manaoag.. daan muna ng max's for lunch hehe... then drive agad pabalik manila...

hmm.. i'll ask my gf kung game sya i try tong mountain spring na to...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy
    you can drive off to dagupan for the beaches and i think la union is also within an hour away from manaoag....

hmmm.... mountain spring resort with swimming pools eh.. hmm interesting..pupunta din kasi kami ng gf ko this saturday eh... usually pagka tapos ng mass.. pipila kami dun para sa pagtouch ng virgin of manaoag.. daan muna ng max's for lunch hehe... then drive agad pabalik manila...

hmm.. i'll ask my gf kung game sya i try tong mountain spring na to...

don't eat at Max, try MATUTINA restaurant in Dagupan, d' best yung pakbet dun, try also the bunuan bangus, sinigang or boneless, saraappp nun. Price is acceptable.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama! Matutina the best! yung branch na may GMA pics mas masarap dun! :D

Punta rin kayo ng Dagupena bili kayo Boneless Bangus steak in sealed packs. Sarap nun! at 80 a piece na yata ngayon sarap pasalubong yun :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malilimutan mo pangalan mo kapag kumain ka sa Matutina

the best ang bangus sa sawsawang bagoong na may suka or kalamansi...nagutom tuloy ako :P

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thnx for all the input, esp dun sa pagakin portion. I'll keep 'em in mind.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mountain resort? baka dun sa boundary ng pangasinan and la union. before the bridge. may ostrich farm din dun. i think less than 30 mins ang biyahe from manaoag.

ok talaga sa matutina's. they've got a branch in urdaneta na rin. but personally, i prefer the inihaw na bangus in siapno's.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    mountain resort? baka dun sa boundary ng pangasinan and la union. before the bridge. may ostrich farm din dun. i think less than 30 mins ang biyahe from manaoag.

ok talaga sa matutina's. they've got a branch in urdaneta na rin. but personally, i prefer the inihaw na bangus in siapno's.
    2 to 5 mins away from this area, is s.o.u.l. cafe. you might want to try out the place to grab some food or just simply relax. it's a must see if you're in the area. its besides the shell station just before reaching the junction going to kennon road.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Manaoag Pangasinan